This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    I took an addy to do an assignment yesterday at around 1 pm, it went really well. Did 2400 of 2500 words by 6 pm. Pretty good right? I then got stuck in a loop of doing nothing so it took me till 3 am to finish that last 100 words. Its now 9 AM and I still have the effects of the pill going, and Im wide ****ing awake with no drowsiness whatsoever. I smoked weed to see if it would cancel out the insomnia, naw the high came and went this addy is still ****ing going.
    lmao thats hilarious....where the hell do you buy that ****? I just did an assignment in my Drugs and Behaviour class about Ritalin, that stuff is pretty ****ty for you bro.

Just do what I do, pound a few coffee's into you and chug some water at the same time.....it's as intense as cocaine
    Last edited by egyptian420; 03-30-2015, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      lmao thats hilarious....where the hell do you buy that ****? I just did an assignment in my Drugs and Behaviour class about Ritalin, that stuff is pretty ****ty for you bro.

Just do what I do, pound a few coffee's into you and chug some water at the same time.....it's as intense as cocaine
      Adderall is prescribed
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Adderall is prescribed
        So are oxys/roxys/painkillers

Comment

Adderall is prescribed
          Yea I know but I assume that he doesn't have a prescription and getting it off someone....the thought that he's actually prescribed it never even crossed my mind lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I know

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              No way!! Dez you're so cool man, you know so much information about drugs.
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Yea I know but I assume that he doesn't have a prescription and getting it off someone....the thought that he's actually prescribed it never even crossed my mind lol
                Lol yeah, you're right. Probably from a friend.
                I remember people asking me for my vicodin after my surgery..twas cray cray.

Comment

I got it off a guy in village, but I'm in the process of getting my own. The staying awake part is really no issue for me, it's the focus part that is struggle with. Plus coffee is eewwww
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Wrong. I didn't even know the guy.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Those go for like 10$ a pill....I had oxy's that I never used and sold the whole prescription to one of my crackhead buddies for $70, which was a hell of a bargain for him

Comment

I got it off a guy in village, but I'm in the process of getting my own. The staying awake part is really no issue for me, it's the focus part that is struggle with. Plus coffee is eewwww
                        Coffee is why I'm still in school.....the only other drink on this earth that could challenge it's superiority is vodka

Comment

Wrong. I didn't even know the guy.
                          The point is you got it from someone else.

Comment

• Coffee gives me the runs

Mountain Dew >

Comment

Coffee is why I'm still in school.....the only other drink on this earth that could challenge it's superiority is vodka
                              Vodka one of the more garbage beverages. There's so many better options you got tequila, whisky, rum, and the best of them all brandy.
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Coffee gives me the runs

Mountain Dew >
                                Both <
                                Meth >>>
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X