Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Not a chance. I'm done for the day.
      Good because that was embarrassing
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Your face is embarrassing. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Your face is embarrassing. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
          oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooh

Comment

Rudy, look it up again...lol

Youre wrong.

Comment

• Stimulant medications including amphetamines (e.g., Adderall) and methylphenidate (e.g., Ritalin and Concerta) are often prescribed to treat children, adolescents, or adults diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Stimulant medications including amphetamines (e.g., Adderall) and methylphenidate (e.g., Ritalin and Concerta) are often prescribed to treat children, adolescents, or adults diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
                Where was I wrong about amphetamines being a stimulant? This post proved my entire point and you're making gurujot look even more silly.

Comment

Where was I wrong about amphetamines being a stimulant? This post proved my entire point and you're making gurujot look even more silly.
                  No actually you referred to stimulants as a whole while I was talking about the relationship being much closer. As it is for adderall and meth, you attempted to down play the relationship by classifying them both as general stimulants.
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

No actually you referred to stimulants as a whole while I was talking about the relationship being much closer. As it is for adderall and meth, you attempted to down play the relationship by classifying them both as general stimulants.
                    I wasn't. I was pointing out that while they both are stimulants (and they are) that doesn't mean they (adderall and meth) are the almost the same, as you put it. In terms of effects and what happens to you.

Also, I wasn't downplaying their relationship, you misunderstood me. I'm saying they share certain characteristics (like both of them being stimulants) but they are not the same
                    Last edited by Rudy; 03-30-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

You think I would pass up an opportunity to make guru look silly? Come on now...

Comment

• It's like cheese and yogurt...both are foods, both are dairy products that share certain properties..that doesn't mean they are the same.

Comment

• Soooo Rihanni is making a movie about aliens called Home.

hahahahahaaaa Hilarious.

Comment

I wasn't. I was pointing out that while they both are stimulants (and they are) that doesn't mean they (adderall and meth) are the almost the same, as you put it. In terms of effects and what happens to you.

Also, I wasn't downplaying their relationship, you misunderstood me. I'm saying they share certain characteristics (like both of them being stimulants) but they are not the same
                            Possibly the most depressing conversation on this thread I have ever seen. How about just dealing with ****???

The world is friggin doomed.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• The world is doomed because we are talking about meth and adderall on a football message board.

Hi Morehead!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Possibly the most depressing conversation on this thread I have ever seen. How about just dealing with ****???

The world is friggin doomed.
                                Agreed but its better than the never ending blame TC for world hunger trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X