• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Guru can only bench press the bar without any weights added on
    Reminds me of this pathetic idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      yeah its one thing to take /use drugs out of need.... Its a concern to me to see my young friends using drugs for fun or as a crutch to help them tough through something... Soon enough they will perhaps needs drugs to live .....why push it its not that much fun to have to take them daily.....I've been on both sides of the fence doing such for fun and now needing daily use....Had I been a little better with my choices in life early on I have no doubt what so ever I would need less than half "maybe more" of the drugs I have to take today ..... wake up and die right comes to mind here and I mean no offence anybody just a fair warning to my friends........
      For the record..I have never used adderall or meth (God no).
      I'm studying to be a clinical psychologist, so I know a lot about drogz.

I love you Byron.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Reminds me of this pathetic idiot

What a dumbass, you need a spotter...and with one, I doubt he could bench press that much anyway lmao smh

Comment

• Did you guys hear about this new streaming site called Tidal?

Comment

• A$AP George in the gym:

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Did you guys hear about this new streaming site called Tidal?
              Streaming what exactly?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Streaming what exactly?
                Urine.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Streaming what exactly?
                  It's like Spotify. Jay-Z and all his celebrity friends are promoting it. Personally, I think it's great business for him but bad for the fans. They are pulling their free music off of Spotify and putting it on Tidal where you have to pay 20 freaking bucks a month to stream their music. That's a load of ****. I'll stick to Pandora and You Tube.

They are just being greedy now. You have millions and millions and millions of dollars and you're charging your fans money for something that's already free.

And half of their music is trash anyway.

Comment

It's like Spotify. Jay-Z and all his celebrity friends are promoting it. Personally, I think it's great business for him but bad for the fans. They are pulling their free music off of Spotify and putting it on Tidal where you have to pay 20 freaking bucks a month to stream their music. That's a load of ****. I'll stick to Pandora and You Tube.

They are just being greedy now. You have millions and millions and millions of dollars and you're charging your fans money for something that's already free.

Way to know what you're talking about. Theyre not pulling anything off of spotify and its also only 10 bucks unless you want the lossless streams which is 20. That isn't bad at all if your getting lossless music. Also Spotify isn't free.
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

What exactly is "free"?

Comment

err...wut??
                        That sounds like the worst business model ever. This isn't 2002.
                        Spotify was a game changer. Even their premium service(which I don't need, personally, as I don't use the app) only costs...what, $9.99/m ?

It seems FAR too isolated a market if there aren't a lot of people jumping on board.

my message to artists: if you want people to pay for your music, stop making **** music.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Way to know what you're talking about. Theyre not pulling anything off of spotify and its also only 10 bucks unless you want the lossless streams which is 20. That isn't bad at all if your getting lossless music. Also Spotify isn't free.
                          They ARE pulling their music off. Taylor Swift was the first artist to do it. She pulled all of her music off Spotify and her albums sales went through the roof. Her album sales are one of the highest of the year. Jay-Z is following suit. He didn't purchase a new streaming site just for fun, he's probably going to release albums on there as well. This is how artists are making MORE money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            What exactly is "free"?
                            Spotify on your computer.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

err...wut??
                              That sounds like the worst business model ever. This isn't 2002.
                              Spotify was a game changer. Even their premium service(which I don't need, personally, as I don't use the app) only costs...what, $9.99/m ?

It seems FAR too isolated a market if there aren't a lot of people jumping on board.

my message to artists: if you want people to pay for your music, stop making **** music.
                              Well their long term success is going to be predicated on "exclusives" what you can't get anywhere else...so we'll see about that. You're right, I've seen that a lot today lol. Nobody is going to pay to stream ****ty songs either.

And that's right. @Gurujot. Spotify's top quality premium service is half the amount Jay-Z will be charging you. And unfortunately he and the rest of his colleagues will be pulling their music off Spotify because "artists deserved to get paid."

Comment

Spotify on your computer.
                                With the way people pirate music in general, musicians have to find ways to make money.

That's why music sucks today. Record companies don't cultivate talent because they can't afford to.

Again....The world is doomed. Kids actually are fine with stealing music without any guilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X