Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    You're gullible, because that's what they want you to believe. Again, it's all about the "exclusives" and what you can't find anywhere else...just to get money. They don't give a damn about the quality, they are just saying that to reel you into that ****. There is absolutely positively nothing wrong with other music platforms, it's just they don't gain as much revenue.
    They legitimately have lossless streams, how am I being gullible

    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I don't buy albums, because there's only a couple of good songs. When was the last time you bought a CD? A really good CD?

      I buy CDs atleast once a month. IYRTITL was great, Logics cd was sweet, Action Bronsons new CD is sweet, Lupes CD was mostly good, Cadilactica is another CD Ive listened to a couple dozen times since buying it, same with J Cole. All of these are within the last couple months. I buy almost every cd I listen to, Im also not like and listen to entire albums instead of just singles.
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        They legitimately have lossless streams, how am I being gullible

        They want you to believe they are the ONLY platform dedicated to lossless streaming. Rumor has it that Spotify will already be incorporating that. It's not that much different from Spotify, the only thing is you'll be paying to listen to it.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          And by the way, it's 20 bucks to LISTEN to it...not buy it.
          I can LISTEN to their music for free on You Tube.


          "Oh but it's high quality!!!" Not today, Satan.
          Its obviously not a product for people who use apple headphones and listen to youtube rips of music that they got off of frostwire
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            Thats the biggest problem, so many people nowadays actually think that music is free because of torrents
            I'm pretty sure they know what they are doing lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              They want you to believe they are the ONLY platform dedicated to lossless streaming. Rumor has it that Spotify will already be incorporating that. It's not that much different from Spotify, the only thing is you'll be paying to listen to it.
              Doubt spotifys gonna make hq streaming free, theres no way theyre paying for all of that bandwidth.
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I'm pretty sure they know what they are doing lol

                JP you dont understand, theres a lot of really ignorant people that dont know what theyre doing. They use frostwire to get their music.
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  I buy CDs atleast once a month. IYRTITL was great, Logics cd was sweet, Action Bronsons new CD is sweet, Lupes CD was mostly good, Cadilactica is another CD Ive listened to a couple dozen times since buying it, same with J Cole. All of these are within the last couple months. I buy almost every cd I listen to, Im also not like and listen to entire albums instead of just singles.
                  And I doubt these artists are switching over to Tidal. Which brings up my point. Jay-Z and his companions are interested in business and money, not music and albums. Hits and singles.

                  The reason I asked when was the last time you bought an album is because the artists that are trying to recruit people until Tidal, have NOT made quality albums..which is my point. You want to charge me to LISTEN...not download...LISTEN to your music. Make music worth listening to, and nobody will be forced to illegally download a single off your record. It goes both ways. Don't make ****ty songs and expect people to be okay with it.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    Its obviously not a product for people who use apple headphones and listen to youtube rips of music that they got off of frostwire
                    It's for gullible people like you to believe into their corporate shenanigans and pay for it. If you want to, go right ahead.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Doubt spotifys gonna make hq streaming free, theres no way theyre paying for all of that bandwidth.
                      http://www.whathifi.com/news/spotify...udio-streaming
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        And I doubt these artists are switching over to Tidal. Which brings up my point. Jay-Z and his companions are interested in business and money, not music and albums. Hits and singles.

                        The reason I asked when was the last time you bought an album is because the artists that are trying to recruit people until Tidal, have NOT made quality albums..which is my point. You want to charge me to LISTEN...not download...LISTEN to your music. Make music worth listening to, and nobody will be forced to illegally download a single off your record. It goes both ways. Don't make ****ty songs and expect people to be okay with it.
                        Coles on Roc Nation so he's switching for sure and all of those other guys are already on there. They have stuff iTunes and spotify dont have on Tidal as well. Pretty much every major mixtape is on there which is sweet.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Coles on Roc Nation so he's switching for sure and all of those other guys are already on there. They have stuff iTunes and spotify dont have on Tidal as well. Pretty much every major mixtape is on there which is sweet.
                          I'm saying are they pulling their music off? Not every artist is pulling their music off Spotify.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            It's for gullible people like you to believe into their corporate shenanigans and pay for it. If you want to, go right ahead.

                            No its for adults that see the benefit of a site that allows them to stream lossless music, a flac cd is usually 500mb. That eats up phone memory in a hurry, I still dont understand your belief that lossless music is a shenanigan.
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              I'm saying are they pulling their music off? Not every artist is pulling their music off Spotify.

                              Coles roc nation, Jay z owns roc nation. Also spotify never had mixtapes like tidal already has.
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                Coles roc nation, Jay z owns roc nation. Also spotify never had mixtapes like tidal already has.
                                I'm talking about the rest of your artists that I can listen to for free, specifically artists not associated with Jay-Z.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X