This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    No its for adults that see the benefit of a site that allows them to stream lossless music, a flac cd is usually 500mb. That eats up phone memory in a hurry, I still dont understand your belief that lossless music is a shenanigan.
    I said for you to believe they will be the only streaming site to have lossless music is gullible. Spotify will see that and get it as well.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I said for you to believe they will be the only streaming site to have lossless music is gullible. Spotify will see that and get it as well.
      Right now they are, the only other service I can think of is society of sound but thats mostly only j*** and stuff
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Rudy owns Spotify stock
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Rudy owns Spotify stock
          I'm not mad or anything lol..like I said, it's great for Jay-Z. He'll probably be releasing new music on their from he and other artists, and the only way you can access it or purchase it is through either ITunes or Tidal..the artist will make serious cash.

As for me? I'm not paying 20 bucks to listen to "high quality" music. Especially with other platforms designed to do the same thing for free.

Comment

I'm not mad or anything lol..like I said, it's great for Jay-Z. He'll probably be releasing new music on their from he and other artists, and the only way you can access it or purchase it is through either ITunes or Tidal..the artist will make serious cash.

As for me? I'm not paying 20 bucks to listen to "high quality" music. Especially with other platforms designed to do the same thing for free.
            Spotify already has a premium service, do you honestly believe this isn't gonna be part of that premium service? You dont listen to high bitrate music anyways why are you getting so butt hurt.
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Spotify already has a premium service, do you honestly believe this isn't gonna be part of that premium service? You dont listen to high bitrate music anyways why are you getting so butt hurt.
              I'm not butt hurt, I'm conversing young lad. What do you mean "do you honestly believe this isn't gonna be part of that premium service?"

Comment

I'm not butt hurt, I'm conversing young lad. What do you mean "do you honestly believe this isn't gonna be part of that premium service?"
                Do you think theyre gonna be offering the hq streams free? No right, because theyre gonna charge for it on Spotify.
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Do you think theyre gonna be offering the hq streams free? No right, because theyre gonna charge for it on Spotify.
                  Well that remains to be seen if they are going to have an extra cost for lossless music

Comment

Well that remains to be seen if they are going to have an extra cost for lossless music
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• What is everyone's opinion of the heat that Jamie Foxx took about his Bruce Jenner joke? I think it's ridiculous. Comics joke about anything and everything. Even themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                        What is everyone's opinion of the heat that Jamie Foxx took about his Bruce Jenner joke? I think it's ridiculous. Comics joke about anything and everything. Even themselves.
                        Foxx hasn't been a comic for a long time, now its just some celebrity throwing shade at another celebrity. Also do you need help with that sig my friend.
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                          What is everyone's opinion of the heat that Jamie Foxx took about his Bruce Jenner joke? I think it's ridiculous. Comics joke about anything and everything. Even themselves.
                          I didn't hear it

Comment

No its for adults that see the benefit of a site that allows them to stream lossless music, a flac cd is usually 500mb. That eats up phone memory in a hurry, I still dont understand your belief that lossless music is a shenanigan.
                            It's very gimmicky. Someone that into audio quality is not likely streaming music, imo.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

What? It'll probably be a part of their premium package you have to pay for.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                It's very gimmicky. Someone that into audio quality is not likely streaming music, imo.
                                Very gimmicky. They're saying that to get your money.

Comment

Working...
                                X