This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    What? It'll probably be a part of their premium package you have to pay for.
    Which is what I said, and you said it remains to be seen whether it will be part of the premium service
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      It's very gimmicky. Someone that into audio quality is not likely streaming music, imo.

Its not like a streaming service with high audio quality has ever existed before. I see the benefit of it being that you can listen to stuff that you dont necessarily listen to a lot wherever you are without having it take up space that can be used on your regular rotation
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        Which is what I said, and you said it remains to be seen whether it will be part of the premium service
        Oh no. I'm saying we'll see if they charge extra for it.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Oh no. I'm saying we'll see if they charge extra for it.
          You say that like theres any doubt that they wouldn't charge extra for it
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Foxx hasn't been a comic for a long time, now its just some celebrity throwing shade at another celebrity. Also do you need help with that sig my friend.
            Of course I do. LOL. A comic is always a comic, regardless of their future dealings. Foxx's best movie role was as the DJ on The Player's Club. I just hate the attention *****s that are called the Kardashian family. I don't think the joke is a big deal.
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't hear it
              Foxx basically clowned Bruce Jenner for his sex change. "We got Bruce Jenner, who will be doing some musical performances. He's doing a his-and-her duet all by himself." Of course everyone and their mommma was whining about it. I thought it was funny. The media then made up a word, "transphobic".
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                Foxx basically clowned Bruce Jenner for his sex change. "We got Bruce Jenner, who will be doing some musical performances. He's doing a his-and-her duet all by himself." Of course everyone and their mommma was whining about it. I thought it was funny. The media then made up a word, "transphobic".
                Lol Jesus Christ. He could have been so much worse. So so so much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                  Of course I do. LOL. A comic is always a comic, regardless of their future dealings. Foxx's best movie role was as the DJ on The Player's Club. I just hate the attention *****s that are called the Kardashian family. I don't think the joke is a big deal.
                  if you have the link for the original I can help you out
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I buy CDs atleast once a month. IYRTITL was great, Logics cd was sweet, Action Bronsons new CD is sweet, Lupes CD was mostly good, Cadilactica is another CD Ive listened to a couple dozen times since buying it, same with J Cole. All of these are within the last couple months. I buy almost every cd I listen to, Im also not like and listen to entire albums instead of just singles.
                    lol Bronsons too hiphop for your mainstream ***.

Comment

Its not like a streaming service with high audio quality has ever existed before. I see the benefit of it being that you can listen to stuff that you dont necessarily listen to a lot wherever you are without having it take up space that can be used on your regular rotation
                      The pay-for Spotify service does this already.
                      Like I said....the hq streaming selling point is only a niche market. And those listening to the artists that are pushing tidal....well, those fans likely aren't the demographic to market lossless audio to....in my opinion anyway...
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Don't sympathize with the record companies. They are the ones paying for airtime and let awful music continue to get traction just to make money. They cause most of the problems, man...
                        I don't either.
                        I do care about the fact that there is very little decent new music.
                        That is the price we are all paying for people stealing music.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I don't either.
                          I do care about the fact that there is very little decent new music.
                          That is the price we are all paying for people stealing music.
                          No? Stealing music has nothing to do with the **** that's being played today. The reason their is **** music today is because that's what record companies are looking for because it makes them money. Record companies don't give a damn about quality music. Only pop music that will make them money.

Has nothing to do with illegal downloads. Half of these artists don't even suffer from that, especially those trying to promote this Tidal ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            lol Bronsons too hiphop for your mainstream ***.
                            Oh really, why dont you tell me more
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

No? Stealing music has nothing to do with the **** that's being played today. The reason their is **** music today is because that's what record companies are looking for because it makes them money. Record companies don't give a damn about quality music. Only pop music that will make them money.

Has nothing to do with illegal downloads. Half of these artists don't even suffer from that, especially those trying to promote this Tidal ****.
                              OMG Rudy....Really?

1. Record labels don't cultivate artists. So unique and potentially great bands never see the light of day.
                              2. Artists quit before they start because there is no money in recording music.

Because of today's environment of stealing music, many young quality musicians and songwriters quit and do something else.

I truly can't believe you don't get that. In today's environment, a band like Queen would never have had a record deal. The label stuck with them because they saw the potential. That simply doesn't happen today.

So what you get is **** music, written by **** songwriters.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The pay-for Spotify service does this already.
                                Like I said....the hq streaming selling point is only a niche market. And those listening to the artists that are pushing tidal....well, those fans likely aren't the demographic to market lossless audio to....in my opinion anyway...
                                If they get enough artists over it will likely bleed into the fan bases of most major genres
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X