This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    And btw, I'm talking strictly these artists. These bubble gum pop artists. Someone on You Tube made a great comment. He said I can understand if they featured some Indie Rock bands but this money is going to these hit makers who already make millions.

Rihanna hadn't released an album in 4 years and she's worth about $150,000,000. I see your point about stealing music Morehead, but I'm sorry. I don't think me not paying for a Beyonce album and illegally downloading the one song I like from her album really has any bearings on future artists. I think you are right, but I'm not sure it has the same impact today.
    I full support pirating music of those who are worth millions upon millions. I love it because they act like we are stealing money from them. God forbid they can't buy another Ferrari this month....lol
    Idk....like I said, I certainly support all my favorites, and pay for all their albums, based on past quality (there's a reason they ARE my favorites, after all). But I find it very difficult to feel sorry about downloading music, from artists worth that much money, when it's so easily available. I mean, I'd like to get free money too if there was a way as simple as downloading music....but there's not. If something is made easy, and it's free, people will do it. There's no stopping it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I full support pirating music of those who are worth millions upon millions. I love it because they act like we are stealing money from them. God forbid they can't buy another Ferrari this month....lol
      Idk....like I said, I certainly support all my favorites, and pay for all their albums, based on past quality (there's a reason they ARE my favorites, after all). But I find it very difficult to feel sorry about downloading music, from artists worth that much money, when it's so easily available. I mean, I'd like to get free money too if there was a way as simple as downloading music....but there's not. If something is made easy, and it's free, people will do it. There's no stopping it.
      Dis y I luv u.

You is smart
      You is kind
      You is important

Idgaf. I support TRUE artists. Not fill in's who have 16 people writing their songs just so they can say "Woooooo numba 1 on Billboard BOW DOWN"
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This is a disgusting post
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Thats the problem with you liberal wackos. Too busy counting other peoples money instead of your own. Who gives a **** how much money they have.
          Do they have something you like? Yes.
          Do they have something you want? Yes? Then there is a fee just like everything else in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Thats the problem with you liberal wackos. Too busy counting other peoples money instead of your own. Who gives a **** how much money they have.
            Do they have something you want? Yes? Then there is a fee just like everything else in the world.
            We aren't paying for crappy music. Political stance has nothing to do with it.

Comment

No, it's me being fiscally responsible. Not pissing money away on **** products like bad music.
              Something is available; I save money.

It has nothing to do with me trying to blatantly **** someone over. I just happen to ALSO have no conscious about downloading music. I don't think it has anything to do with how liberal or conservative someone is.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                We aren't paying for crappy music. Political stance has nothing to do with it.
                Youre saying the music you listen to is crap? Or you dont want to risk paying for crap from an artist you like? You can always exchange the cd...

Comment

• Plus, wouldn't my desire to not spend money, and save it, make it a conservative POV, based on the definition of the actual word 'conservative'?
                  =P
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Youre saying the music you listen to is crap? Or you dont want to risk paying for crap from an artist you like? You can always exchange the cd...
                    Lol, you can't return music/movies/video games due to copywrite laws. You can only exchange them for another copy of the same thing
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The artists who are charging you 20 bucks to stream them do not deserve that money. That's my entire point. Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Kanye. They are not worth 20 bucks a month from ME. The artists I genuinely like are on Spotify and You Tube. They would never charge extra for listening to their music.

I'll listen to crappy trap music, but I won't pay to listen to it, especially when they upload all of their music on a free platform for the same purpose.
                      Last edited by Rudy; 03-30-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• The next time Im in the deli Im going to steal some gum and skittles because Im being fiscally responsible.

Comment

The next time Im in the deli Im going to steal some gum and skittles because Im being fiscally responsible.
                          Stealing something tangible is not the same thing.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Stealing something tangible is not the same thing.
                            lol stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              This is a disgusting post
                              A$AP George is disgusting.

Regardless, you of all people are such a downer generally that I KNOW that you aren't one of those people who could possibly think that humankind is inherently good.
                              Though if you are.....what a cute optimist you are!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol stfu
                                no, you!!

Well....we can keep talking about this, but it seems pretty pointless. Long story short, piracy is what I do...it's part of who I am. I'm not going to contribute to the ****ification of music that happens on a daily basis. I'm not going to PAY someone to check if it's any good.

Why would I help destroy, something I helped build.......piracy.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X