Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop trying to get technical, Jp...you ignoramus.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Stop trying to get technical, Jp...you ignoramus.
      Bro....I sold TVs for 5yrs....I know what i'm talking about bro...I KNOW!!! BRO!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• It's so annoying reading all these fans posting **** about drafting LBs super early. Why is the position so overvalued by people?? There are so few stud LBs in the NFL. And a lot of the ones who ARE studs, are usually 3-4 pass rusher LBs.

People are dumb.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          What tv that curves

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            It's so annoying reading all these fans posting **** about drafting LBs super early. Why is the position so overvalued by people?? There are so few stud LBs in the NFL. And a lot of the ones who ARE studs, are usually 3-4 pass rusher LBs.

People are dumb.
            Im tired of every thread turning into whos fault is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Im tired of every thread turning into whos fault is it.
              Probably because everyone blames you........
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's so annoying reading all these fans posting **** about drafting LBs super early. Why is the position so overvalued by people?? There are so few stud LBs in the NFL. And a lot of the ones who ARE studs, are usually 3-4 pass rusher LBs.

People are dumb.
                There is no such thing as a "3-4 pass rusher"...It's a myth.
                there are disruptive players who get after the QB and in today's NFL they are very valuable.
                Good DC's find ways to get them on the field in position to make plays.

YOUR'S is old school, Tom Coughlin thinking. Welcome to Dez's world. Keep living in the past.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  there are disruptive players who get after the QB and in today's NFL they are very valuable.

YOUR'S is old school, Tom Coughlin thinking. Welcome to Dez's world. Keep living in the past.
                  What does Tom Coughlin have to do with that?

And my dream world is an aggressive defense whose main priority is to kill the QB. I thought that was well established through all my Perry rants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

lol, I'm not sure who youre arguing with exactly. My only point was youre either a DE style player, or a LB style player. in a 3-4, there are essentially DEs that play LB. Youre right though, there really shouldn't be any distinguishing difference, I think the terminology is just confusing.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Do you think Spags has more freedom to do what he wants than Perry did? Example, Spags is allowed to change scheme midgame. Was Perry stubbornly sticking to his scheme or was he being checked by Tom?

Comment

lol, I'm not sure who youre arguing with exactly. My only point was youre either a DE style player, or a LB style player. in a 3-4, there are essentially DEs that play LB. Youre right though, there really shouldn't be any distinguishing difference, I think the terminology is just confusing.
                        MHs obsession with everything Tom Coughlin is alarming. Too insinuate Tom doesnt like fast athletic lbs is yet again foolish. Williams, Boley, Mitchell, just brought in JT Thmoas and Casillas. Hell, Rolle was basically a lb at times

Another MH conspiracy theory goes down in flames.
                        Last edited by dezzzR; 04-02-2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• OR he's just trying to troll you....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

OR he's just trying to troll you....
                            Trolls trolling trolls?! Madness!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Trolls trolling trolls?! Madness!

Sorry....been on that classic Macho Man kick lately lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Sorry....been on that classic Macho Man kick lately lol
                                take the first slash out.

Comment

Working...
                                X