X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Ogeltree over Washington.
    He wasn't even on the friggin team for God's sake.
    Yeah, that **** was ridiculous. From the couch to 4th and sometimes 3rd WR on the field. The excuse was even worse. "He doesn't know his full route tree"! GTFO of here with that bs.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      5th stringer<any wr with experience.

Youre reaching
      Oh that's the end all, be all rule? a guy training with the team < some guy that nobody wanted? That's interesting.......AND wrong....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Oh that's the end all, be all rule? a guy training with the team < some guy that nobody wanted? That's interesting.......AND wrong....
        Yea cause you know, expecting a 5th stringer, who still wont be starting next year, to be the next best thing is logical.......

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          Yeah, that **** was ridiculous. From the couch to 4th and sometimes 3rd WR on the field. The excuse was even worse. "He doesn't know his full route tree"! GTFO of here with that bs.
          I dont think it is
          Eli has said, "If they dont know their routes, Im not throwing to them" a few times.

Comment

5th stringer<any wr with experience.

Youre reaching
            Still can't believe we kept him as HC.

OH...I forgot....We won 2 SB's before he ran our team into the ground with his antiquated bull ****.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I dont think it is
              Eli has said, "If they dont know their routes, Im not throwing to them" a few times.
              Do you watch that show The Following?
              sigpic

Comment

Still can't believe we kept him as HC.

OH...I forgot....We won 2 SB's before he ran our team into the ground with his antiquated bull ****.
                Why not bring Parcells back? He also coached 2 SB winning teams here.
                sigpic

Comment

Yea cause you know, expecting a 5th stringer, who still wont be starting next year, to be the next best thing is logical.......
                  Once signed, Ogletree got a LOT more snaps, yet, produced the same amount as Washington who had less time on the field. (not much production from either obviously)

What does that say about the overall decision to even have Ogletree on the field??? I mean, if he's playing and not producing, he STILL must be better, RIGHT?!?!?! **** off with that noise.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think MH hates Tom so much because they have so much in common.

Comment

I think MH hates Tom so much because they have so much in common.
                      They're both old as dirt. I see you working there .
                      sigpic

Comment

I think MH hates Tom so much because they have so much in common.
                        TC is on a whole other level of dinosaur-ness than MH.

And stop calling him Tom.....you're not his buddy. He actually hates you. Because you're a Giants fan.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Forget the 4th WR spot. TC put a ****ty WR on the field at the expense of not testing what will probably turn out to be another ****ty WR.

That decision, along with Kiwi over Moore, are problematic, but I'm not gonna reach and say that is specifically why we have sucked and been wildly inconsistent these past few years. It's too simplistic of a view of a very opaque situation, though it is fair to say it played a part.

But if TC and Co. don't get this **** straightened out this year, and we tank AGAIN, then I don't see how anyone can say that we are NOT due for some simulated annealing by way of a regime change. Hell, you could argue that it should've happened this year, but I think the Giants like the Eli/OBJ/McAdoo trio too much to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

We won 2 SB's before he ran our team into the ground with his antiquated bull ****.
                            It truly makes me sad some fans feel this way. All of you know how hard it is to win in this league yet you brush off two sbs like "so ****ing what".

You never say who should replace him...

If he was a petty ******* like Parcels I wouldnt mind but the man bleeds blue. Stop being petty and show some respect.

Youll never admit it but when hes gone youre going to miss him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                              Do you watch that show The Following?
                              No

Comment

No
                                There's a character name Joe Carroll played by James Purefoy, a serial killer, that has a bunch of followers that would basically do anything for him. It's a really good show. You're a TC follower. It's not an insult. You're just super loyal to your guy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X