This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Forget the 4th WR spot. TC put a ****ty WR on the field at the expense of not testing what will probably turn out to be another ****ty WR.
    That decision, along with Kiwi over Moore, are problematic, but I'm not gonna reach and say that is specifically why we have sucked and been wildly inconsistent these past few years. It's too simplistic of a view of a very opaque situation, though it is fair to say it played a part.

But if TC and Co. don't get this **** straightened out this year, and we tank AGAIN, then I don't see how anyone can say that we are NOT due for some simulated annealing by way of a regime change. Hell, you could argue that it should've happened this year, but I think the Giants like the Eli/OBJ/McAdoo trio too much to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    1- Very true. We don't know the outcome, but he also NEVER EVEN TRIED
    2- It's more than just 2 instances, so im not going to claim that's the case either.

and yea man....it's just a stubbornness thing. There was virtually no effort to adapt to ANTHING this year, be it the injury to Cruz, and us just signing a bum instead of letting Washington prove he sucks......or not adjusting gameplans in games we should have won.....idk, we can compile a list if we wanted to of all the shortcomings of the coaching this year.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      There's a character name Joe Carroll played by James Purefoy, a serial killer, that has a bunch of followers that would basically do anything for him. It's a really good show. You're a TC follower. It's not an insult. You're just super loyal to your guy.
      It's an insult. TC is also a serial killer. Of our Giants, and all Giants fans everywhere. So for him to have a following is a bit ridiculous this many years on.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        It's an insult. TC is also a serial killer. Of our Giants, and all Giants fans everywhere. So for him to have a following is a bit ridiculous this many years on.
        LOL
        sigpic

Comment

• I like Dezz's logic that:

an awful veteran > unknown result, somehow.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's an insult. TC is also a serial killer.
            I hope youre next.

Comment

I like Dezz's logic that:

an awful veteran > unknown result, somehow.....
              You dont think the coaches see him in practice every week? The guy outplayed a bunch of scrubs in preseason and now hes dubbed the next Cruz. You sound stoooooooooooopid.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I hope youre next.
                He's already killed me man.....he's killed us all.....it's been done.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You dont think the coaches see him in practice every week? The guy outplayed a bunch of scrubs in preseason and now hes dubbed the next Cruz. You sound stoooooooooooopid.
                  Well you make one good point. SINCE Tom Coughlin has ZERO ****ing clue how to utilize players, Washington should have been on the team, since he's so terrible. WHY WOULD TOM COUGHLIN GIVE WASHINGTON A ROSTER SPACE!?!?!?!? EVERYONE KNOWS HES GARBAGE!!!!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Who was Ogletree outplaying when he was lying on his couch?
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

He's already killed me man.....he's killed us all.....it's been done.
                      Those two superbowls break your heart too you little baby vaginaa?

Comment

Well you make one good point. SINCE Tom Coughlin has ZERO ****ing clue how to utilize players, Washington should have been on the team, since he's so terrible. WHY WOULD TOM COUGHLIN GIVE WASHINGTON A ROSTER SPACE!?!?!?!? EVERYONE KNOWS HES GARBAGE!!!!!
                        Because JR knew if we had him on the practice squad he would have been snapped up by a team that actually understands how to use young talent.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Washington

hahahaha I crack myself up.

Comment

Because JR knew if we had him on the practice squad he would have been snapped up by a team that actually understands how to use young talent.
                            You can make the same exact case for any other back up. You have zero proof. If he was as good as youre all claiming(based on jack ****)he would have gotten more snaps.

Comment

Those two superbowls break your heart too you little baby vaginaa?
                              Oh man.....remember when TC was a good coach? Good times, man....good times....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

He outplayed me.....but that's because during Giants games I was pretty drunk on my couch, so....I'm sure I coulda given him a run for his money....

Or AT LEAST competed with Adrien Robinson maybe.....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X