This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    He outplayed me.....but that's because during Giants games I was pretty drunk on my couch, so....I'm sure I coulda given him a run for his money....

Or AT LEAST competed with Adrien Robinson maybe.....
    ugh painful, now youre trying harder than asap. Give up

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      You can make the same exact case for any other back up. You have zero proof. If he was as good as youre all claiming(based on jack ****)he would have gotten more snaps.
      HOW?!?!?! The whole point is that TC would NEVER allow that kind of thing.....that's OUR argument Dezz.....OURS, not yours.

He wouldn't have been on the roster. Meanwhile we lose Cruz and JJ, and TC won't even play the guy we INSISTED on keeping. What a piece of ****.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

You can make the same exact case for any other back up. You have zero proof. If he was as good as youre all claiming(based on jack ****)he would have gotten more snaps.
        Maybe you can explain why he was on the roster if he wasn't going to play on offense and he didn't play on ST's.

I'll wait for my answer...
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

ugh painful, now youre trying harder than asap. Give up
          Yea, trying to show you that Ogletree is about as useful as I am in a Giants uniform. lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Maybe you can explain why he was on the roster if he wasn't going to play on offense and he didn't play on ST's.

I'll wait for my answer...
            I thought TC said he wanted him to play Special teams, where he was also horrible.

Comment

HOW?!?!?! The whole point is that TC would NEVER allow that kind of things.....that's OUR argument Dezz.....OURS, not yours.

He wouldn't have been on the roster. Meanwhile we lose Cruz and JJ, and TC won't even play the guy we INSISTED on keeping. What a piece of ****.....
              Speaking of Cruz......Why in God's name was he sitting on the bench behind Domenik Hixon?
              He was so head and shoulders better it wasn't even close.

How long would he have ridden the pines if Hixon didn't tear up his knee? Honestly, given the first Philly game that year, and Cruz's contribution, TC's stupidity would have cost us a playoff appearance (and by definition a SB win) if Hixon had not gotten hurt.

Comment

I thought TC said he wanted him to play Special teams, where he was also horrible.
                So why was he on the roster?
                Why wasn't he on the practice squad?

Comment

Wait.....are you saying that TC wouldn't play Washington where he was best suited, at WR??

Because it sounds to me that youre saying TC didn't know where to play him.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Speaking of Cruz......Why in God's name was he sitting on the bench behind Domenik Hixon?
                    He was so head and shoulders better it wasn't even close.

How long would he have ridden the pines if Hixon didn't tear up his knee? Honestly, given the first Philly game that year, and Cruz's contribution, TC's stupidity would have cost us a playoff appearance (and by definition a SB win) if Hixon had not gotten hurt.
                    Yeah, that **** doesn't make any sense at all. LOL at them bringing in Stokley before settling for Victor Cruz.

Comment

The answer is simple. Washington would not have lasted even 1 minute on the practice squad. He would have been picked up immediately. Sometimes, even the biggest TC homer has to admit that he ****ed that one up.

Comment

Wait.....are you saying that TC wouldn't play Washington where he was best suited, at WR??

Because it sounds to me that youre saying TC didn't know where to play him.
                        Thats not what Im saying at all... lol

Comment

Thats not what Im saying at all... lol
                          I know....lol, it's just wordbending. Stfu and lose this argument that you can't win.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Anyone else think there's a bit of a "practice fallacy" in the NFL and in message board debates? I think there's some fantasy that players only learn in this top-down manner, primarily through a coach's tutelage, rather than in a much more practical -- and age-tested across domains -- way: actual experience. By no stretch am I saying that practice is useless, only that it should accounted for in a much, much smaller portion of the overall talent evaluation and depth chart management spectrum.

I mean, everyone in this league is a world-class athlete. If you're not in it, and you have job security that is robust to missing the playoffs in 5 of the last 6 year, then I certainly think that you expose yourself to sooooo much more upside by playing unknown quantities like CW over proven ****lickers like Ogletree. And to assume that players like CW are only unknown to people who don't witness practice (ahem: appeal to authority) is, I feel, extending too much of a BOTD to a regime that has sucked balls lately.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• SG, do you still watch 'rasslin?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Maybe the guy behind him was even worse. We dont know what goes on behind the scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X