X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/2/833...ch-as-hell-and

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Good for you Pizzle. I really mean it. Youre the first person Iv seen to offer ideas for alternative coaches.

But your claim "all would produce better results" is based on nothing. Its a gamble. Rather stick with TC. Players love him and Eli looked good last year with Bens scheme.
      I wanted Wizenhundt after the 2013 season. If not him...I wanted Zimmer. After 2014 I thought Bolles was coming to NY. Turns out I was right but just to the wrong team.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I wanted Wizenhundt after the 2013 season. If not him...I wanted Zimmer. After 2014 I thought Bolles was coming to NY. Turns out I was right but just to the wrong team.
        And what were the Titans and Vikings record last year? lol

Comment

• Coughlin apologists: NAME COACHES HAHA I BET YOU CANT

*names replacements*

Coughlin apologists: OK BUT...
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

And what were the Titans and Vikings record last year? lol
            Look at their talent level. With our talent level, we'd be 12-4. Not some lousy 7-9 and 6-10 that Teflon Tom and his soldiers are proud of

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Coughlin apologists: NAME COACHES HAHA I BET YOU CANT

*names replacements*

Coughlin apologists: OK BUT...
              Mh just named 2 coaches that had losing records last year. Youre going to defend that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Look at their talent level. With our talent level, we'd be 12-4. Not some lousy 7-9 and 6-10 that Teflon Tom and his soldiers are proud of
                Our talent level consists of JPP, Eli, and ODB. Remind me, how many times did you say our players suck last year Rudes? I lost count.

Comment

Yea....WEAK!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Our talent level consists of JPP, Eli, and ODB. Remind me, how many times did you say our players suck last year Rudes? I lost count.
                    Ogletree sure sucked =P

lololololololololol

You know who also sucked?? Kiwanuka. And guess who played the majority of defensive snaps? Kiwi. YAY TC'S DECISIONS!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ogletree sure sucked =P

lololololololololol

You know who also sucked?? Kiwanuka. And guess who played the majority of defensive snaps? Kiwi. YAY TC'S DECISIONS!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Saying our team sucks is not the same as saying we don't have talent. Try again Mr. Football.

Comment

Mh just named 2 coaches that had losing records last year. Youre going to defend that?
                          Yeah...both had rookie QB's and were coming off bad seasons. I have another coach with a losing record last year........Tom Coughlin.

He managed that with an 11 year veteran QB who didn't miss a snap.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Do you guys know who is starting to annoy the hell out of me on here? Pro Football Focus Guy!
                            sigpic

Comment

I would have still preferred Shaw or Dantonio two seasons ago after that fraudulent 7-9 record. This franchise needs to think outside of the box. Bringing in some retread is not going to change things. This franchise at that time IMO needed a fresh start and reboot. An overhaul from TC all the way down. This team didn't need tweaks. It needed an overhaul. One season later, they go 6-10 and my opinion was justified. I'm not sure that our ownership group has the balls to make TC walk. That's why I keep saying that TC is running things here because he is THE BOSS here.
                              sigpic

Comment

IDK man. Even the Jags have at least 3 players that can ball.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X