Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Saying our team sucks is not the same as saying we don't have talent. Try again Mr. Football.
    No, no, no Miss. I clearly remember you saying "we dont have the players, our players are no good". Blahh blahh blahh.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      No, no, no Miss. I clearly remember you saying "we dont have the players, our players are no good". Blahh blahh blahh.
      Uh yeah cause they were all on IR. I agree, coaching is hard when most of your guys on IR.

      Which leads me to this...Moore isn't subbed in for a clearly hurt and ineffective Kiwi for what reason? I'm not even saying start (although he should have) but no snaps? Ok.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Yeah...both had rookie QB's and were coming off bad seasons. I have another coach with a losing record last year........Tom Coughlin.

        He managed that with an 11 year veteran QB who didn't miss a snap.
        Baaagh

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Uh yeah cause they were all on IR. I agree, coaching is hard when most of your guys on IR.

          Which leads me to this...Moore isn't subbed in for a clearly hurt and ineffective Kiwi for what reason? I'm not even saying start (although he should have) but no snaps? Ok.
          Coaching isn't as difficult when your franchise quarterback is still healthy the whole time. Personally, I think that TC is a hall of fame coach, but his wore out his welcome two years ago.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
            Coaching isn't as difficult when your franchise quarterback is still healthy the whole time. Personally, I think that TC is a hall of fame coach, but his wore out his welcome two years ago.
            Right. Saying he needs to go is NOT removing what he's done for us. He's been here for 10 years! Coughlin apologists are acting like we just hired him and now want him gone.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • He's tarnishing his legacy by being this old stubborn man. Only to make it worse by coaching this team into the NFCE basement for the past 3 seasons.

              It's sad that ownership is as bad as the rest of the apologists.....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Right. Saying he needs to go is NOT removing what he's done for us. He's been here for 10 years! Coughlin apologists are acting like we just hired him and now want him gone.
                My main beef with TC apologists is that it's everything else except him. It's obviously not all on him, but to absolve him fully is pretty silly IMO. It's always something else with those types. It's JR, injuries,, a coordinator, the players, or even God before it's on TC. He's just as responsible for this mess that our team has become as anyone.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  He's tarnishing his legacy by being this old stubborn man. It's sad that ownership is as bad as the rest of the apologists.....
                  I said that he was tarnishing his legacy in TAGF by sticking around for this rebuilding team and got killed for it.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                    I said that he was tarnishing his legacy in TAGF by sticking around for this rebuilding team and got killed for it.
                    Well, there's your mistake....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Well, there's your mistake....
                      Yeah, WTF was I thinking?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        He's tarnishing his legacy by being this old stubborn man.
                        Only through the lenses of your hipster ****** bag glasses.


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                          My main beef with TC apologists is that it's everything else except him. It's obviously not all on him, but to absolve him fully is pretty silly IMO. It's always something else with those types. It's JR, injuries,, a coordinator, the players, or even God before it's on TC. He's just as responsible for this mess that our team has become as anyone.
                          I dont absolve him at all. In fact I might be singing the same tune as you guys if we didnt give Perry the boot this year.
                          Last edited by dezzzR; 04-03-2015, 02:30 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                            My main beef with TC apologists is that it's everything else except him. It's obviously not all on him, but to absolve him fully is pretty silly IMO. It's always something else with those types. It's JR, injuries,, a coordinator, the players, or even God before it's on TC. He's just as responsible for this mess that our team has become as anyone.
                            Seriously!!!! What does he even do if it's ALWAYS someone else. Players are released, benched, not used at all..coordinators are fired..the GM is getting constant blame but don't you DARE try to say ONE bad thing about Coughlin. But according to them..the blame goes to "everyone." I wish they weren't so dishonest. Just say you want the man to be your boyfriend and I'll get it. Don't try to pretend you aren't placing blame on him when you aren't.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Only through the lenses of your hipster ****** bag glasses.


                              Is that gif your way of patting yourself on the back for the lamest insult of all time? You are a sad, sad child.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I dont absolve him at all. In fact I might be singing the same tune as you guys if we didnt give Perry the boot this year.
                                Yes you do. I have never seen you ever put any sort of failed responsibility on him. It's always like yeah BUT..but what? If it was another coach you'd be laughing at how bad his teams have sucked. But it's Coughlin, so.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X