X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]truck bomb? u have my attention[/quote]

Oh yes, MB........

Its 3/4 pitcher of Guiness and a Pint glass 3/4 full of Jameson and 1/4 baileys, and if ya dont CHUUUUUUUUUG it curdles rite infront of your eyes, and if ya can do it they put your pic up on the wall

.... OF COURSE ya Boy Kase-1 is up on that wall
    [/quote]</p>

your a freak of nature.. lol how is that even possible</p>[/quote]'I am all that is man...'

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</P>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</P>

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

all girls that say they dont are lying.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

all guidos with blowouts deserve to die.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i forgot to add waxed eyebrows.</P>

[/quote]And ya cant forget clear nail polish
        [/quote]</P>

lol funny you say that. i was playing poker last night with my friends and one of them is all ed hardy metro/ guido. he even has ed hardy table costers! yes, i **** you not!soo i get a good hand and so does he and were betting serious back and forth. im giving him a stare to try and get a read, he goes to look at his cards and the glare from one of his finger nails. we broke his balls ALLLLL night last night. </P>

[/quote]
        Ed Hardy?? I dont get it

And WOW, I would have NEVER let that go... If one of my boys had clear nail polish on they'd be brought out back and whooped with an extension cord, LOL
        [/quote]</P>

its that stupid clothing line they all wear when they arent poping their colars. with all the skulls and roses and glitter</P>

[/quote]
        WOW, thats REALLY G@Y, like REALLY REALLY G@Y...... Hell that makes Rooni look straight, LOL

Skulls, Roses and Glitter......LOL, sounds like a clothing line for 12yr old emo girls
        [/quote] lol </P>

http://www.edhardyshop.com/guysMens-s/5.htm</P>

iknow youve seen this ****. its everywhere. lol that tool on the front page says it all</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]truck bomb? u have my attention[/quote]

Oh yes, MB........

Its 3/4 pitcher of Guiness and a Pint glass 3/4 full of Jameson and 1/4 baileys, and if ya dont CHUUUUUUUUUG it curdles rite infront of your eyes, and if ya can do it they put your pic up on the wall

[/quote]

where is it... im taking it down[/quote]Its at a bar called 'Cheap Shots' on 1st Ave and 9th St in the E.Village, last time I took one down they ran 30bucks

The bar is a sweet place to load up and ya can beat the $5 Jameson and Yeungling, JD and Bud, Jim Beam and PBR combo's
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]truck bomb? u have my attention[/quote]

Oh yes, MB........

[/quote]</P>

your a freak of nature.. lol how is that even possible</P>

[/quote]'I am all that is man...'

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

Comment

</P>[/quote]

that is the ****

thats rockstar turned gay too lol
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</p>

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

all girls that say they dont are lying.</p>

[/quote]</p>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

all guidos with blowouts deserve to die.</p>

[/quote]</p>

i forgot to add waxed eyebrows.</p>

[/quote]And ya cant forget clear nail polish
                [/quote]</p>

lol funny you say that. i was playing poker last night with my friends and one of them is all ed hardy metro/ guido. he even has ed hardy table costers! yes, i **** you not!soo i get a good hand and so does he and were betting serious back and forth. im giving him a stare to try and get a read, he goes to look at his cards and the glare from one of his finger nails. we broke his balls ALLLLL night last night. </p>

[/quote]
                Ed Hardy?? I dont get it

And WOW, I would have NEVER let that go... If one of my boys had clear nail polish on they'd be brought out back and whooped with an extension cord, LOL
                [/quote]</p>

its that stupid clothing line they all wear when they arent poping their colars. with all the skulls and roses and glitter</p>

[/quote]
                WOW, thats REALLY G@Y, like REALLY REALLY G@Y...... Hell that makes Rooni look straight, LOL

Skulls, Roses and Glitter......LOL, sounds like a clothing line for 12yr old emo girls
                [/quote] lol </p>

http://www.edhardyshop.com/guysMens-s/5.htm</p>

iknow youve seen this ****. its everywhere. lol that tool on the front page says it all</p>[/quote]THANK YOU BRO!!!!!!

Im in freakin tears rite now, that stuff is HYSTERICAL..... Valure pants with silk screen images and T-Shirts STARTING at 60bucks, Obviously these clowns havent heard of Burlington Coat Factory, Century 21, or Jimmy J***...... Bunch of F'n Clowns!!!!!

Comment

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</p>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</p>

</p>[/quote]

I love you babe

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]truck bomb? u have my attention[/quote]

*Oh yes, MB........

[/quote]

where is it... im taking it down[/quote]Its at a bar called 'Cheap Shots' on 1st Ave and 9th St in the E.Village, last time I took one down they ran 30bucks

The bar is a sweet place to load up and ya can beat the $5 Jameson and Yeungling, JD and Bud, Jim Beam and PBR combo's
                    [/quote]

im doin it... maybe thats where i'll take BB4417 when he comes to the city in oct lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>[/quote]

I love you babe
                      [/quote]

ewww thats waterboy gone gay...

bro, i mean i like you... as a FRIEND

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]truck bomb? u have my attention[/quote]

Oh yes, MB........

[/quote]

[/quote]

im doin it... maybe thats where i'll take BB4417 when he comes to the city in oct lol[/quote]

If you guys head there you BESTA believe Im gonna be meetin u guys tehre for a round of Truck Bombs!!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>[/quote]

I love you babe
                          [/quote]

bro, i mean i like you... as a FRIEND[/quote]

I was talking to IBB85, I don't know what ur thinking about.....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>[/quote]

I love you babe
                            [/quote]

bro, i mean i like you... as a FRIEND[/quote]

I was talking to IBB85, I don't know what ur thinking about.....
                            [/quote]

i dunno bro, i see my face and then you say i love you babe...

just scared me

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

[/quote]

I love you babe
                              [/quote] ewww thats waterboy gone gay... bro, i mean i like you... as a FRIEND[/quote]</P>

he was talking to me loser. </P>

Comment

yea yea.... u can't cover it up lt, u've been exposed

Comment

Working...
                                X