This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</p>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

I love you babe
    [/quote] ewww thats waterboy gone gay... bro, i mean i like you... as a FRIEND[/quote]</p>

he was talking to me loser. </p>[/quote]

thanks sweetie

MMB's just jealous [:P]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea yea.... u can't cover it up lt, u've been exposed[/quote]</P>

you will now shop here <FONT color=#020f42>http://www.edhardyshop.com/guysMens-s/5.htm</FONT>, LT</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</p>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</p>

</p>[/quote]

GAaaaaaaa.. not this again!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</P>

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

all girls that say they dont are lying.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

all guidos with blowouts deserve to die.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i forgot to add waxed eyebrows.</P>

[/quote]And ya cant forget clear nail polish
          [/quote]</P>

lol funny you say that. i was playing poker last night with my friends and one of them is all ed hardy metro/ guido. he even has ed hardy table costers! yes, i **** you not!soo i get a good hand and so does he and were betting serious back and forth. im giving him a stare to try and get a read, he goes to look at his cards and the glare from one of his finger nails. we broke his balls ALLLLL night last night. </P>

[/quote]
          Ed Hardy?? I dont get it

And WOW, I would have NEVER let that go... If one of my boys had clear nail polish on they'd be brought out back and whooped with an extension cord, LOL
          [/quote]</P>

its that stupid clothing line they all wear when they arent poping their colars. with all the skulls and roses and glitter</P>

[/quote]
          WOW, thats REALLY G@Y, like REALLY REALLY G@Y...... Hell that makes Rooni look straight, LOL

Skulls, Roses and Glitter......LOL, sounds like a clothing line for 12yr old emo girls
          [/quote] lol </P>

http://www.edhardyshop.com/guysMens-s/5.htm</P>

iknow youve seen this ****. its everywhere. lol that tool on the front page says it all</P>

[/quote]THANK YOU BRO!!!!!!

Im in freakin tears rite now, that stuff is HYSTERICAL..... Valure pants with silk screen images and T-Shirts STARTING at 60bucks, Obviously these clowns havent heard of Burlington Coat Factory, Century 21, or Jimmy J***...... Bunch of F'n Clowns!!!!!
          [/quote]</P>

nooo way, $60 ****int shirts. lmfao. wtf is wrong with people.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea yea.... u can't cover it up lt, u've been exposed[/quote]</P>

you will now shop here <FONT color=#020f42>http://www.edhardyshop.com/guysMens-s/5.htm</FONT>, LT</P>[/quote]

lol
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</P>

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

all girls that say they dont are lying.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

all guidos with blowouts deserve to die.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i forgot to add waxed eyebrows.</P>

[/quote]And ya cant forget clear nail polish
              [/quote]</P>

lol funny you say that. i was playing poker last night with my friends and one of them is all ed hardy metro/ guido. he even has ed hardy table costers! yes, i **** you not!*soo i get a good hand and so does he and were betting serious back and forth. im giving him a stare to try and get a read, he goes to look at his cards and the glare from one of his finger nails. we broke his balls ALLLLL night last night. </P>

[/quote]
              Ed Hardy?? I dont get it

And WOW, I would have NEVER let that go... If one of my boys had clear nail polish on they'd be brought out back and whooped with an extension cord, LOL
              [/quote]</P>

its that stupid clothing line they all wear when they arent poping their colars. with all the skulls and roses and glitter</P>

[/quote]
              WOW, thats REALLY G@Y, like REALLY REALLY G@Y...... Hell that makes Rooni look straight, LOL

Skulls, Roses and Glitter......LOL, sounds like a clothing line for 12yr old emo girls
              [/quote] lol </P>

http://www.edhardyshop.com/guysMens-s/5.htm</P>

i*know youve seen this ****. its everywhere. lol that tool on the front page says it all</P>

[/quote]THANK YOU BRO!!!!!!

Im in freakin tears rite now, that stuff is HYSTERICAL..... Valure pants with silk screen images and T-Shirts STARTING at 60bucks, Obviously these clowns havent heard of Burlington Coat Factory, Century 21, or Jimmy J***...... Bunch of F'n Clowns!!!!!
              [/quote]</P>

nooo way, $60 ****in*t shirts. lmfao. wtf is wrong with people.</P>[/quote]

ya know, we all say that, but we all waste money on jerseys lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea yea.... u can't cover it up lt, u've been exposed[/quote]

There was nothing to cover up. I thought it was quite clear that I was talking to the pretty woman

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</P>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</P>

Comment

That Truck bomb sounds impressive ... depending on the pitcher size, I'm not even sure I could chug it without a stop, unless I can use a funnel :P

Not to mention..3/4 a pint of Jameson.

that is going to **** you up I don't care who you are.

to be honest, I'm not sure I could pull it off right now...that's pretty impressive Kase.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</P>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</P>[/quote]

don't let him fool u... him and Mod_m were sending me, lets just say risque pics

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]That Truck bomb sounds impressive ... depending on the pitcher size, I'm not even sure I could chug it without a stop, unless I can use a funnel :P

to be honest, I'm not sure I could pull it off right now...that's pretty impressive Kase.
                        [/quote]

me neither, but goddammit im willing to try

Comment

this thread is super long

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]That Truck bomb sounds impressive ... depending on the pitcher size, I'm not even sure I could chug it without a stop, unless I can use a funnel :P

[/quote] me neither, but goddammit im willing to try[/quote]</P>

lovely- just dont call me to clean your puke. that much liquid turns my stomach, let alone the fact that its curdled. ughh gross</P>

Comment

[quote user="prymaxevintage"]this thread is super long
                              [/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="prymaxevintage"]this thread is super long
                                [/quote]</P>

TWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN [] i miss you!!! 4 days!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X