Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who wants cinnamon rolls?
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Bet you guys don't remember WinMxx
      I remember every P2P ever created. -____-
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        who wants cinnamon rolls?
        so long as it's not one of those ****ty kinds with raisins, im in.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          so long as it's not one of those ****ty kinds with raisins, im in.
          raisins? ew
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            raisins? ew
            tell me about it.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Okra
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                Okra
                the main export of Okrahoma.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  the main export of Okrahoma.
                  You like Okra?
                  New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • So we get a new thread about trading back in the draft everyday, and the same people write the same comments in each new thread.
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      So we get a new thread about trading back in the draft everyday, and the same people write the same comments in each new thread.
                      yuuuuuuup
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                        You like Okra?
                        No idea.....I cant think of anything that is made with okra....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          So we get a new thread about trading back in the draft everyday, and the same people write the same comments in each new thread.
                          The draft forum has turned into a ****ing warzone. Slip pisses on every single prospect and I just sit back and laugh.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                            The draft forum has turned into a ****ing warzone. Slip pisses on every single prospect and I just sit back and laugh.
                            he used to be normal.....now he's just an *******. He probably shook hands with Justin Tuck during the 2011 season, and now thinks he absorbed super powers that make him right about everything.
                            What an obnoxious POS that guy is.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              I haven't really seen the gmen46 dude since I stay out of TAGF for the most part, but Slip honestly gets so annoying in the draft section sometimes. The only redeeming quality about him is that he's one of the few guys that knows what he's talking about in there during the offseason when the TAGF crowd floods the draft section and starts making countless threads that already exist.
                              He's off the chain. Only a weird guy could write 2000 words defending a guy like Brian Baldinger, an eagles employee. He tried to tell me that he wasn't and I proved him to be dead wrong. Shutting that guy up is a great feeling.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                he used to be normal.....now he's just an *******. He probably shook hands with Justin Tuck during the 2011 season, and now thinks he absorbed super powers that make him right about everything.
                                What an obnoxious POS that guy is.
                                He just thinks that he knows more than everyone else. He hasn't seen anything that none of us have. He's not an employee, a scout, or anything (probably wishes that he was. Yeah, he used to be a normal and decent poster a while ago. IDK what in his life turned him into an a-hole.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X