Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former New York Giants CB Will Allen has been charged with fraud after he and his business partner, Susan Daub, allegedly swindled investors out of nearly $31 million as part of a large-scale Ponzi scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Former New York Giants CB Will Allen has been charged with fraud after he and his business partner, Susan Daub, allegedly swindled investors out of nearly $31 million as part of a large-scale Ponzi scheme.
      the thing that gets me is how the hell do they think they are going to get away with that sort of thing ? now they'll get locked up for ten years.. crazy
      Last edited by byron; 04-08-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• puppies ! everywhere !

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          He's off the chain. Only a weird guy could write 2000 words defending a guy like Brian Baldinger, an eagles employee. He tried to tell me that he wasn't and I proved him to be dead wrong. Shutting that guy up is a great feeling.
          Im actually glad I haven't encountered him if he's the type of person that would defend Baldinger.
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            puppies ! everywhere !
            WOOOOOOO!!!! Puppies ****ing RULE, dude! =P

Kinda wish mine would grow out of acting like a puppy lol. She's gotta be all up in my face allllll the time. I cant wait until shes old and lazy, and just wants to lay across my lap, or just sit on the couch next to me. she's still very hyper!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

puppies ! everywhere !
              You lucky bastad

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                WOOOOOOO!!!! Puppies ****ing RULE, dude! =P

Kinda wish mine would grow out of acting like a puppy lol. She's gotta be all up in my face allllll the time. I cant wait until shes old and lazy, and just wants to lay across my lap, or just sit on the couch next to me. she's still very hyper!
                haha we have a little black 6 months or so she is terrible ...She stays a my daughters at night during the day she is here ...She comes in on a tear looking for me if I'm in my chair she jumps up right in my face wet paws and all ....We named her Luna but call her Looney now....haha

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                  He just thinks that he knows more than everyone else. He hasn't seen anything that none of us have. He's not an employee, a scout, or anything (probably wishes that he was. Yeah, he used to be a normal and decent poster a while ago. IDK what in his life turned him into an a-hole.
                  I don't get how he has the time to disagree with every op in every thread created in every section of this site. I saw somewhere he was talking about concussions from hockey or something which might be our answer.
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You lucky bastad
                    three litters since Sunday total 18 pups

Comment

puppies ! everywhere !
                      I want them all
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

haha we have a little black 6 months or so she is terrible ...She stays a my daughters at night during the day she is here ...She comes in on a tear looking for me if I'm in my chair she jumps up right in my face wet paws and all ....We named her Luna but call her Looney now....haha
                        hahahaha....lunaTIC
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Former New York Giants CB Will Allen has been charged with fraud after he and his business partner, Susan Daub, allegedly swindled investors out of nearly $31 million as part of a large-scale Ponzi scheme.
                          This came out yesterday. I actually went to school with Will Allen and was a teammate of his at Corcoran High School in Syracuse. He graduated a year later. He was kind of a self centered ***** to be honest. At the time, Syracuse was criticized locally big time for not getting any home grown talent. Then they got him. He was a good player on our team in HS though. It sux seeing anyone that you knew growing up end up in prison, his likely destination.
                          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

three litters since Sunday total 18 pups
                            daaaaang!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              I don't get how he has the time to disagree with every op in every thread created in every section of this site. I saw somewhere he was talking about concussions from hockey or something which might be our answer.
                              Maybe that's the reason. LOL. Too many blows to the head.
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                hahahaha....lunaTIC
                                Go away
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X