X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Go away
    First, take a big step back... and literally, **** YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bull**** power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an un-Godly ****ing firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the ****ing United Nations and get a ****ing binding resolution to keep me from ****ing destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, mother****er! I will massacre you! I WILL **** YOU UP!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      First, take a big step back... and literally, **** YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bull**** power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an un-Godly ****ing firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the ****ing United Nations and get a ****ing binding resolution to keep me from ****ing destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, mother****er! I will massacre you! I WILL **** YOU UP!
      Haha!
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Haha!
        Yea, that's probably the best flame anyone's ever posted on these boards =P
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

copy/save.... for future use .... unless copywritten of course

Comment

"Find out who that was..."

"I WILL MASSACRE YOU!!!!....."

Applebottom jeans (jeans), boots with fuuuuurrrr(with the fuurrrr)

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              "Find out who that was..."

"I WILL MASSACRE YOU!!!!....."

Applebottom jeans (jeans), boots with fuuuuurrrr(with the fuurrrr)
              Prooooobably the best partial cameo in a movie EVER
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                three litters since Sunday total 18 pups
                hahaha jeeezus.

Comment

hahahaha....lunaTIC
                  exactly .....My daughter was just telling me she hooked her out for awhile to burn off some of that energy ...After an hour or she can't see her so she goes out , Luna is around the corner, in her flower bed digging up and chewing on tulip bulbs that were due to sprout soon....

Comment

hahaha.. I looked that up never seen that movie I'll have try and watch that sometime ....

Comment

• ugh...I got 6 exams over the next 2 weeks, 2 tomorrow, I get to check out this place like once or twice a day, all I gotta say about what's been posted without quoting anyone because I don't have time:

1) as far as P2P's go, napster!!!!! that was the ****, then after it was banned Kazaa, Morpheus, LimeWire, Bearshare, iMesh and all that other crap. Until torrents came out and changed the game

2) F##k slip

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        ugh...I got 6 exams over the next 2 weeks, 2 tomorrow, I get to check out this place like once or twice a day, all I gotta say about what's been posted without quoting anyone because I don't have time:

1) as far as P2P's go, napster!!!!! that was the ****, then after it was banned Kazaa, Morpheus, LimeWire, Bearshare, iMesh and all that other crap. Until torrents came out and changed the game

2) F##k slip
                        when napster first started getting popular....it literally changed my life forever....

it exposed me to so much music i wouldnt have otherwise known.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• What was the P2P client that had the super simplistic interface, where it almost looked like it was DOS, yet clickable? Was that WinMX? That one was the best, because there was no ROOM for clutter and clunky adspace and all that BS. That was one of my favorites, post-Napster. Good stuff.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

....it literally changed my life forever....
                            what a faaaaaaaaag
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I love listening to the conversations people have with my coworkers about their overdrawn accounts and such.
                              "why did nobody TELL me my account was negative!?!?! I just kept spending because you didn't tell me!!"

gotta love the logic...
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                what a faaaaaaaaag
                                Yea it was a bit over the top.....but still, that's how strongly I feel about music sometimes.

"The man who hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils" -Shakespeare

now THAT'S over the top!! lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X