Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao Bill, do you remember calling out TCHOF for being g GMENAGAIN and he kept denying it?

That was hilarious.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Lmfao Bill, do you remember calling out TCHOF for being g GMENAGAIN and he kept denying it?

That was hilarious.
      TCHOF sounds like a Dezz username....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Pizzle, whats your obsession with subpar running backs?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Pizzle, whats your obsession with subpar running backs?
          What's yours with over the hill head coaches?
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            What's yours with over the hill head coaches?

Pooow!

Comment

Pizzle, whats your obsession with subpar running backs?
              Well today it's just trying to make Slip say more comical things. Hasn't worked yet, so I might give up. The fact that enough people disagree with him is good enough for me for now lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Hey Dezz.....Terry Bradshaw has a handful of Super Bowl rings....does that mean he's fit to start at QB for us? Just wondering....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Hey Dezz.....Terry Bradshaw has a handful of Super Bowl rings....does that mean he's fit to start at QB for us? Just wondering....
                  Posts like these kill your argument Pizz. You made a similar one in the Williams thread. You take an opinion and turn it into an extreme.

Comment

Posts like these kill your argument Pizz. You made a similar one in the Williams thread. You take an opinion and turn it into an extreme.
                    I'm trolling in that thread....this is different.

Your "argument" is that TC deserves to be a head coach because he won a ring, apparently. And that's a terrible argument, because it lives in the past.

Terry Bradshaw won super bowls in the past, so by your logic, he'd still be a good qb.

Now...one might say "oh no, he's too old, and the game has obviously passed him by".

OMG SAY WHAT!!!!! THAT SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR!!!!

Oh right, because we say it about TC, because it's 100% true with this also.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Guys

Listen to Digital Love by Daft Punk when you get the chance. Sorry for interrupting, continue.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'm trolling in that thread....this is different.

Your "argument" is that TC deserves to be a head coach because he won a ring, apparently. And that's a terrible argument, because it lives in the past.

Terry Bradshaw won super bowls in the past, so by your logic, he'd still be a good qb.

Now...one might say "oh no, he's too old, and the game has obviously passed him by".

OMG SAY WHAT!!!!! THAT SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR!!!!

Oh right, because we say it about TC, because it's 100% true with this also.
                        Are you trying to troll? Terry friggin Bradshaw Pizzle?
                        Where do you come up with this randomness?

Comment

• So you like Williams, you must think hes the next Barry Sanders!!!!!!

Do you see how ridiculous comparisons like that sound?

Comment

Are you trying to troll? Terry friggin Bradshaw Pizzle?
                            Where do you come up with this randomness?
                            Someone who has a large amount of Super Bowl rings.....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So you like Williams, you must think hes the next Barry Sanders!!!!!!
                              hell no....

I just cant get on board with hating on a guy who was playing on a ****ty team behind a ****tier OL. Seems like such a gut reaction to say "this guy sucks!!" when we're talking about a 4th round rookie in a terrible situation, like SG88 said....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Someone who has a large amount of Super Bowl rings.....
                                And was a qb, not a coach. ughh Im trying to help you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X