Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which do you want to talk about Dezz....pick one. TC has nothing to do with Williams.... besides the unfortunate fact that Williams is forced to play multiple seasons under a coach who sucks, that is....

Frankly, I've talked about both topics too much to make me WANT to continue....but, go ahead...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      hell no....

I just cant get on board with hating on a guy who was playing on a ****ty team behind a ****tier OL. Seems like such a gut reaction to say "this guy sucks!!" when we're talking about a 4th round rookie in a terrible situation, like SG88 said....
      lmao EXACTLY! And I agree with you even though I dont think Williams is that great. Id like to see what he can do next year.

I cant get behind wanting to get rid of a hof head coach whos had to deal with injuries these last few years.

Comment

Which do you want to talk about Dezz....pick one. TC has nothing to do with Williams.... besides the unfortunate fact that Williams is forced to play multiple seasons under a coach who sucks, that is....

Frankly, I've talked about both topics too much to make me WANT to continue....but, go ahead...
        You mean just like Bradshaw has nothing to do with TC?? haha
        The way you present your argument does. I was giving you an example how stupid it sounds.

Oh soo now its Toms fault Williams cant run? Should I name all the successful running backs Tom has coached over the years? Should I bring up the fact we had a top 10 running game Toms first 5-6 years here.

Comment

• Grab a napkin homie, you just got served.

Comment

• Sorry, I was on lunch. And no, you still suck!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well today it's just trying to make Slip say more comical things. Hasn't worked yet, so I might give up. The fact that enough people disagree with him is good enough for me for now lol
              Trust me, it worked. Everything he posts is comical. I'm still puzzled as to what the hell people expect a running back drafted in the 4th round to do. Apparently in TAGF, they expect him to be pro bowl caliber upon arrival.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                Trust me, it worked. Everything he posts is comical. I'm still puzzled as to what the hell people expect a running back drafted in the 4th round to do. Apparently in TAGF, they expect him to be pro bowl caliber upon arrival.
                lol, I didn't go back to check. And yea, people seem to come to these very quick, and drastic conclusions about players who were NOT supposed to be starters lol.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                  I dont think its ridiculous to say based on what we've seen from him throughout college and his one year as a pro that he has ver poor vision for a RB and based on that you could assume that he may not develop to very much more than he was last year
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    I dont think its ridiculous to say based on what we've seen from him throughout college and his one year as a pro that he has ver poor vision for a RB and based on that you could assume that he may not develop to very much more than he was last year
                    I agree with you that there a lot of things that he needs to work on and to be more patient as a runner. I just think that the bar set by a few usual suspects is set way too high for a rookie back up running back.

Comment

Well listen....we(or me if I stand alone on this whole discussion) will have no problem saying "hey he's just NOT that good" if we see that Jennings can put together an entire season, and successfully, behind our OL.
                      if we're only averaging 75 yards per game or some ****ty number like last year. If the entire run game is disappointing again....well, that puts us back to where we are today. I just can't pin 1 guy who isn't Adrian Peterson, as the cause of the problem.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Well I'm not actually sure what the other posters want from him but I agree with you guys that he's a backup level rb, could develop into more someday. I would still want to draft a bell cow rb so that we're not tipping our hand based on what back is sent out.

I have a dream that we draft Todd Gurley with that first round pick of ours.
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• What Are Some Of Your Favorite Rock Bands?
                          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                            What Are Some Of Your Favorite Rock Bands?

Rock Band 2
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                              What Are Some Of Your Favorite Rock Bands?
                              DezzzR loves Nickelback and Creed. He also enjoys Enya and Yanni....but only in the privacy of his own home.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I have a dream that we draft Todd Gurley with that first round pick of ours.
                                Being a UGA guy, I'd love the **** out of that pick. I'd love it so hard.

But it's not going to happen......
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X