Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how tchof started a thread about trading back, then he goes in and starts telling people who reply that they need to see who's still on the board before moving back
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      I like how tchof started a thread about trading back, then he goes in and starts telling people who reply that they need to see who's still on the board before moving back
      That's Dezz btw.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Being a UGA guy, I'd love the **** out of that pick. I'd love it so hard.

But it's not going to happen......
        I don't think it's as nuts as we might think. Jerry loves play makers and Gurley is probably the best play maker Jerry has ever had the opportunity to pick. He also loves picking rbs.
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I don't think it's as nuts as we might think. Jerry loves play makers and Gurley is probably the best play maker Jerry has ever had the opportunity to pick. He also loves picking rbs.
          I'd be happy with him or Cooper, for whatever it's worth......because I kiiiiind of agree with getting the playmakers. But having an impact RB would make this team ridiculous on offense.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

DezzzR loves Nickelback and Creed. He also enjoys Enya and Yanni....but only in the privacy of his own home.
            "My Sacrifice" by Creed

That song takes me back.
            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
              "My Sacrifice" by Creed

That song takes me back.
              back to where? Hell?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's Dezz btw.
                I wish I thought of that cool name.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I wish I thought of that cool name.
                  better your current lame name, than TCHOF, which is even more lame.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'd be happy with him or Cooper, for whatever it's worth......because I kiiiiind of agree with getting the playmakers. But having an impact RB would make this team ridiculous on offense.
                    I was too young to really appreciate what Tiki was and the one thing I'm envious of on every team with a really good rb is the rb. So drafting Gurley would really make some of my dreams come true and I would no longer worry about whether it's gonna be a good day or not for whoever the rb in the game is.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

better your current lame name, than TCHOF, which is even more lame.
                      lamest ever
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Well I'm not actually sure what the other posters want from him but I agree with you guys that he's a backup level rb, could develop into more someday. I would still want to draft a bell cow rb so that we're not tipping our hand based on what back is sent out.

I have a dream that we draft Todd Gurley with that first round pick of ours.
                        +100. JR has not had a successful pick at RB since Tiki and BJacob.

Comment

I was too young to really appreciate what Tiki was and the one thing I'm envious of on every team with a really good rb is the rb. So drafting Gurley would really make some of my dreams come true and I would no longer worry about whether it's gonna be a good day or not for whoever the rb in the game is.
                          It's true....
                          we've tried....but not very hard...to get a new RB. shelf life for RBs is so short that it makes it risky to REALLY go after the best of the best, so I understand it's easier said than done. Even taking Gurley is a huge risk for who gets him.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                            +100. JR has not had a successful pick at RB since Tiki and BJacob.
                            Tiki was here way before JR became GM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Tiki was here way before JR became GM.
                              Just saying, we have sucked drafting RBs in addition to terrible luck and all the other variable excuses. We leed a legit RB threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                                Just saying, we have sucked drafting RBs in addition to terrible luck and all the other variable excuses. We leed a legit RB threat.
                                We've only spent a real pick on one, and he got ruined by injuries. Gurley is the bell cow we need.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X