Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Serves them right, I say. I write all my checks and if there's no money in the account when I'm done, that's the Bank's problem. They should have either warned me or stopped me. Stupid Banks.
    Hell yea! You know what I say about responsibility??? **** RESPONSIBILITY!!!! That's what I say.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • http://www.giants101.com/2015/04/10/...w-york-giants/


      lol

      Comment


      • Of course he did. Anyone with eyes could see that. This is probably the only thing I back Coughlin on right now.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Read that last night and honestly /facepalmed.......

          all I kept thinking was "yea no ****, man..."
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Of course he did. Anyone with eyes could see that. This is probably the only thing I back Coughlin on right now.
            Same...though I kind of suspect it was the general consensus around the organization.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Its sad. I loved Nicks

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Its sad. I loved Nicks
                He mismanaged his injuries and it backfired - badly.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  He mismanaged his injuries and it backfired - badly.
                  the guy had never reached his ceiling. he coulda been a VERY VERY good WR in the nfl....

                  but, it ended up working out quite well for us, if I do say so....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    the guy had never reached his ceiling. he coulda been a VERY VERY good WR in the nfl....

                    but, it ended up working out quite well for us, if I do say so....
                    Yes

                    My husband is in fact the greatest WR the Giants have ever had. I am proud of this accomplishment.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Yes

                      My husband is in fact the greatest WR the Giants have ever had. I am proud of this accomplishment.
                      ODB strikes me as the type who literally does not give a **** about you, or anyone for that matter lol. Sorry to burst your bubble. =D
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        ODB strikes me as the type who literally does not give a **** about you, or anyone for that matter lol. Sorry to burst your bubble. =D
                        No bubbles bursted.
                        ODB strikes me as the opposite :-)
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          No bubbles bursted.
                          ODB strikes me as the opposite :-)
                          I love the guy....and I think he's one of the best athletes around....but I also kinda think he's mostly likely a scumbag lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I love the guy....and I think he's one of the best athletes around....but I also kinda think he's mostly likely a scumbag lol
                            Well that's something you both have in common! That's fun
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Well that's something you both have in common! That's fun
                              ehhh.... I USED to be a scumbag.....now I'm just a jerk on occasion....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                ehhh.... I USED to be a scumbag.....now I'm just a jerk on occasion....
                                Used to? Hmm.
                                Confused as to when it left.....
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X