Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So I failed my what.cd interview in the transcode portion over some bull
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I watched the first few episodes of this season, but I started realizing it wasn't going to be as good...because he no longer has anything to gain, but everything to lose....which is a ****ty plot in it by itself lol.
      I'm sure I'll finish it up, but I'm not in a rush...
      It's a pretty good season....I like how they brought in Putin lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        It's a pretty good season....I like how they brought in Putin lol
        That was an awesome episode. With the actual members of ***** Riot
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          That was an awesome episode. With the actual members of ***** Riot
          he's in throughout the whole season....they got him down to the tee

          I love that show. It ain't no Sopranos or anything but it's legit

          Comment


          • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            he's in throughout the whole season....they got him down to the tee

            I love that show. It ain't no Sopranos or anything but it's legit
            I tried so hard, for so long...to get into Sopranos....but I couldn't do it. I've given it like 4 attempts, but I just kept thinking about how archaic it all seemed, and how corny and over the top Italians from jersey are lmao. I just never took the show seriously. I honestly tried.

            edit - I'm Italian, and I haaaaate the people who have to constantly advertise their background. I'm 3rd gen Italian American, and my cousin and I joke all the time about how these ****ing kids who are just like us TRY to be Italian all the time, and use Italian phrases once out of every 100 words. YOU ALREADY ARE!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?!?!! we get it!! lmao, cracks me up.
            Last edited by JPizzack; 04-10-2015, 02:09 PM.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

              What's funny about the whole thing is, Williams prob wont get as many reps this year now that we have Vereen in the mix also.
              Rudey disagrees.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I tried so hard, for so long...to get into Sopranos....but I couldn't do it. I've given it like 4 attempts, but I just kept thinking about how archaic it all seemed, and how corny and over the top Italians from jersey are lmao. I just never took the show seriously. I honestly tried.
                That's hard for me to fathom.....I'm a huge fan of those Italian mob flicks like Goodfellas, Casino, Godfather...etc, and Sopranos was like a 5 season stretched out version of Goodfellas, many of the same characters too. Hands down my favorite show ever.

                You guys should check out Mad Dogs, it's a British crime/drama series, pretty sick and only 14 episodes for the whole entire series

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Rudey disagrees.
                  I think he'll still be used. but maybe not as much.

                  Hell, maybe we'll get our wish and SV will just be that hybrid RB we've always wanted to just catches out of the backfield.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    That's hard for me to fathom.....I'm a huge fan of those Italian mob flicks like Goodfellas, Casino, Godfather...etc, and Sopranos was like a 5 season stretched out version of Goodfellas, many of the same characters too. Hands down my favorite show ever.

                    You guys should check out Mad Dogs, it's a British crime/drama series, pretty sick and only 14 episodes for the whole entire series
                    LOVE Godfather I & II
                    Goodfellas and Casino are ok. but not nearly on that level of greatness.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I tried so hard, for so long...to get into Sopranos....but I couldn't do it. I've given it like 4 attempts, but I just kept thinking about how archaic it all seemed, and how corny and over the top Italians from jersey are lmao. I just never took the show seriously. I honestly tried.

                      edit - I'm Italian, and I haaaaate the people who have to constantly advertise their background. I'm 3rd gen Italian American, and my cousin and I joke all the time about how these ****ing kids who are just like us TRY to be Italian all the time, and use Italian phrases once out of every 100 words. YOU ALREADY ARE!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?!?!! we get it!! lmao, cracks me up.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        LOVE Godfather I & II
                        Goodfellas and Casino are ok. but not nearly on that level of greatness.
                        Goodfellas and Casino are classics Pizz. Come on braah.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Hell yea! You know what I say about responsibility??? **** RESPONSIBILITY!!!! That's what I say.....
                          I agree. Know what I say about responsibility? It's the Bank's responsibility..always

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            LOVE Godfather I & II
                            Goodfellas and Casino are ok. but not nearly on that level of greatness.
                            I honestly like them more than the Godfather series even though those are the classics. Godfather one was amazing, but the 2nd one was just a long action-less movie for the most part. #3 doesn't even deserve my analysis....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I agree. Know what I say about responsibility? It's the Bank's responsibility..always
                              Yea, especially things that have nothing to do with banking...those things are ESPECIALLY the bank's responsibility. You get it, brother.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                                I honestly like them more than the Godfather series even though those are the classics. Godfather one was amazing, but the 2nd one was just a long action-less movie for the most part. #3 doesn't even deserve my analysis....
                                nobody cares about 3....

                                "action-less"....yea, you seem like a real film connoisseur...lmao
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X