This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Why are Asian cultures killing off all the cool animals for really dumb reasons. **** is sad.
    Mostly Africans that are doing the killing. The Chinese buy all the ivory though.

Comment

• Comment

• Vote Vermin Supreme
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Why are Asian cultures killing off all the cool animals for really dumb reasons. **** is sad.
          Very sad. I saw on the news the other day that Japan offers 10X the going rate to U.S fishers for Tuna and Snapper in the black market. They are devouring all resources everywhere.
          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
            Very sad. I saw on the news the other day that Japan offers 10X the going rate to U.S fishers for Tuna and Snapper in the black market. They are devouring all resources everywhere.
            Fishy fish dealers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Fishy fish dealers
              Righto. Some fisherman ( mentioned on that Discovery Wicked Tuna fishing show ) that he caught a huge 1000 lb tuna and Japanese brokers offered him I believe it was like 30K . maybe it was more. crazy
              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• I knew it

Comment

• Im a phulonrapist too

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Im a phulonrapist too
                    You probably donate to the KKK

Comment

• Nothing but ****ing rich dopes running for President.
                      If John Kasich doesn't run I'm getting behind Rubio. I don't like his age but I'm sick of these Limousine liberals and pseudo-conservative candidates.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Man....with weekends as exciting as those.....I might as well just get a 2nd job and work 70 hours a week....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Nothing but ****ing rich dopes running for President.
                          If John Kasich doesn't run I'm getting behind Rubio. I don't like his age but I'm sick of these Limousine liberals and pseudo-conservative candidates.
                          Haha limousine liberals. I have no idea who I'm voting for. I'm not impressed with anyone thus far (not even Hilary tbh). Still a long way to go.

Comment

Nothing but ****ing rich dopes running for President.
                            Yea Im liking Rubio at the moment too. Good speaker, knows his stuff. Dont like first term Senators though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Yea Im liking Rubio at the moment too. Good speaker, knows his stuff. Dont like first term Senators though.
                              John Kasich is by far the most qualified and appropriate candidtate. But he may not run.
                              I love friggin Hillary in her Westchester Mansion wanting to be the "champion" of the middle class.

She builds fences around her property and have "people" to keep the middle class as far away from her as possible.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

John Kasich is by far the most qualified and appropriate candidtate. But he may not run.
                                I love friggin Hillary in her Westchester Mansion wanting to be the "champion" of the middle class.

She builds fences around her property and have "people" to keep the middle class as far away from her as possible.
                                Are you suggesting she's a hypocrite?!?! How very un-politician of her!! lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X