• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna is gross
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Madonna is gross
      I agree. Never thought at any stage of her career that she was attractive or anything...
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
        Very sad. I saw on the news the other day that Japan offers 10X the going rate to U.S fishers for Tuna and Snapper in the black market. They are devouring all resources everywhere.
        Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Mostly Africans that are doing the killing. The Chinese buy all the ivory though.
        Its not even just that, I saw some stuff about how they catch sharks cut their fins off and throw them back in the ocean to die. They also have folks come in and cut the faces off Rhinos and leave them to die because they believe Rhino tusk cures cancer.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You probably donate to the KKK
          Why dont you memorize Its Always Sunny like the rest of us so you can get the jokes
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            Its not even just that, I saw some stuff about how they catch sharks cut their fins off and throw them back in the ocean to die. They also have folks come in and cut the faces off Rhinos and leave them to die because they believe Rhino tusk cures cancer.
            Just sad and sick
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Why dont you memorize Its Always Sunny like the rest of us so you can get the jokes
              Nah

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I agree. Never thought at any stage of her career that she was attractive or anything...
                Did you see her just randomly make out with Drake? Oh my God it was so nasty! His reaction was priceless.

Why can't she just live her life like the rest of the legends? Rich and at peace? She's always doing or kissing someone for attention.

Comment

Did you see her just randomly make out with Drake? Oh my God it was so nasty! His reaction was priceless.

Why can't she just live her life like the rest of the legends? Rich and at peace? She's always doing or kissing someone for attention.
                  seeing as how youre talking about 2 performers who I consider total garbage, no, clearly I have not seen it, nor do I plan on it.

Drake really solidifying himself as a joke these days, huh? Good for him. Acceptance is part of the cycle.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think she still makes a lot of money from all of this random **** she does
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

seeing as how youre talking about 2 performers who I consider total garbage, no, clearly I have not seen it, nor do I plan on it.

Drake really solidifying himself as a joke these days, huh? Good for him. Acceptance is part of the cycle.

Drake was the headliner for one of the biggest music festivals in the world, he really sounds like a joke to me
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

She has been purposefully being controversial since day one. Now she's competing against Miley and others, so she continues to do the same as well. Yet at 50 it definitely is not cool anymore. She was on Jimmy Fallon last week doing the same. She had like to chains, gold grill.......she looked ridiculous imo. The song was pretty good though.
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                          She has been purposefully being controversial since day one. Now she's competing against Miley and others, so she continues to do the same as well. Yet at 50 it definitely is not cool anymore. She was on Jimmy Fallon last week doing the same. She had like to chains, gold grill.......she looked ridiculous imo. The song was pretty good though.
                          She's 56.

Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince and Morehead were all born in 1958.

All iconic stars.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            She's 56.

Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince and Morehead were all born in 1958.

All iconic stars.
                            Actually, I think you could say they are all people that everyone loves to hate....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Drake was the headliner for one of the biggest music festivals in the world, he really sounds like a joke to me
                              Mainstream is awwwwwesome!!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Actually, I think you could say they are all people that everyone loves to hate....
                                No I couldn't.

We are all adored by the masses.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X