This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    It has nothing to do with previous Battlefields, if thats what you meant.
    no no....I just mean I get these games and never play them.....

I should stop buying games basically. I barely have time to play them anyway.

Blizzard just released the beta for the new Heroes of the Storm game, which I got into last week. It's free to play, and it's a style of gameplay I've never tried, so I've been kind of into that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      oddly, if I didn't have to work, I'd look like a hipster, minus the skinny jeans. I would LOVE to grow my beard out to epic proportions. I already have the greasy comb over side part, currently.....and wear plastic glasses.....
      But....I have to be well kempt, being in the finance field....

Also, I'm not scrawny....so I don't know if I have enough to look like an actual hipster....lol
      Yep all hipsters look the exact same
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

no no....I just mean I get these games and never play them.....

I should stop buying games basically. I barely have time to play them anyway.

Blizzard just released the beta for the new Heroes of the Storm game, which I got into last week. It's free to play, and it's a style of gameplay I've never tried, so I've been kind of into that.
        of course you'll play it in the beta stage, you hipsters love telling everyone about how you did something first
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          of course you'll play it in the beta stage, you hipsters love telling everyone about how you did something first
          or because playing something new is cool.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            Yep all hipsters look the exact same
            as do all white people
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              John Kasich is by far the most qualified and appropriate candidtate. But he may not run.
              I love friggin Hillary in her Westchester Mansion wanting to be the "champion" of the middle class.

She builds fences around her property and have "people" to keep the middle class as far away from her as possible.

I'm certainly no Hilary fan but I don't see how this behavior makes her any different from every other politician in America? Screw it, on earth?
              Last edited by Sarcasman; 04-13-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I'm certainly no Hilary fan but I don't see how this behavior makes her any different from every other politician in America? Screw it, on earth?
                I'm thinking universe... if there is any out there

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Because she says she wants to be the "champion of every day people"
                  ...All while she's built a big fence around her mansion, hired her entourage....all to keep everyday people as far away from her as possible.

She's a friggin phony.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Because she says she wants to be the "champion of every day people"
                    ...All while she's built a big fence around her mansion, hired her entourage....all to keep everyday people as far away from her as possible.

She's a friggin phony.
                    lol....dude...bro...guy....

we know.....they are all the same. it's not like this is some revelation. it's not like anyones disagreeing with you.

all you republicans are the same! Dont like someone, so you stretch soooo far to find something to turn others against them. it's a real "reach"
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol....dude...bro...guy....

we know.....they are all the same. it's not like this is some revelation. it's not like anyones disagreeing with you.

all you republicans are the same! Dont like someone, so you stretch soooo far to find something to turn others against them. it's a real "reach"
                      The old man doesnt have to stretch at all to find dirt on Hilldog.

How about this, shes more crooked than anyone else running at the moment.

Comment

• If women are going to vote for Hillary because shes a woman, Im going to vote for Rubio cause his wife is hooooot. What a cougar. Meeeeeeow.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          If women are going to vote for Hillary because shes a woman, Im going to vote for Rubio cause his wife is hooooot. What a cougar. Meeeeeeow.
                          You'd vote for him anyway, because you're transparent....so....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I can't believe there's a thread where someone is preaching what a "true fan" should be like......

THAT'S the kind of **** that NEEDS to be locked and deleted, not rogue discussions.....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I can't believe there's a thread where someone is preaching what a "true fan" should be like......

THAT'S the kind of **** that NEEDS to be locked and deleted, not rogue discussions.....
                              Yeah I don't know if that guy was being serious or taking a shot at the type of fans he doesn't like ... crazy stuff

Comment

I can't believe there's a thread where someone is preaching what a "true fan" should be like......

He wants everyone to think like him. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                                X