Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The study of evolution is the most boring topic to learn about in the ****ing world.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      Yeah I don't know if that guy was being serious or taking a shot at the type of fans he doesn't like ... crazy stuff
      He's complained about the boards before.

      People like that want others to agree with them at all times, and if they don't, they get ultra sensitive and whine about it. This is why I don't trust some adults; Grow up.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        He wants everyone to think like him. Simple as that.
        Some of the **** is just crazy though....I mean, I have admit that it's very hard for me to notice O-line play outside of the very obvious stuff.
        He says everyone should observe, and rewatch games to know that? wtf....aint nobody got time for that!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Questionnaire to determine if you are a Giants fan:

          1) Would you say, that generally speaking, you identify as a Giants fan?


          This concludes the questionnaire. Please submit your results to the garbage can, because nobody really cares.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Because she says she wants to be the "champion of every day people"
            ...All while she's built a big fence around her mansion, hired her entourage....all to keep everyday people as far away from her as possible.

            She's a friggin phony.

            No argument on that. Of course, I still don't see how this is different for her than for any other politician. Seems to me they're all phonies. The next politician I see who isn't, will be the first one.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              No argument on that. Of course, I still don't see how this is different for her than for any other politician. Seems to me they're all phonies. The next politician I see who isn't, will be the first one.
              Please refer to my previous post as to what I now call "the Republican Reach"......thought it would be more funny if it were called "The Republican Reacharound", I admit....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Please refer to my previous post as to what I now call "the Republican Reach"......thought it would be more funny if it were called "The Republican Reacharound", I admit....
                Yeah.....I really need to read ahead on the thread when I log in.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  No argument on that. Of course, I still don't see how this is different for her than for any other politician. Seems to me they're all phonies. The next politician I see who isn't, will be the first one.
                  Yup
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I can't believe there's a thread where someone is preaching what a "true fan" should be like......

                    THAT'S the kind of **** that NEEDS to be locked and deleted, not rogue discussions.....
                    That thread is an absolute joke. We all hate TAGF yet we keep going back in there. LOL
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                      That thread is an absolute joke. We all hate TAGF yet we keep going back in there. LOL
                      ugh.....man, I feel like I get trolled just for clicking the subforum. I click open, thinking maybe i'll see something news-related, and then I see the most RIDICULOUS thread topics. I don't always post....but I do always want to punch people through the computer screen....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        ugh.....man, I feel like I get trolled just for clicking the subforum. I click open, thinking maybe i'll see something news-related, and then I see the most RIDICULOUS thread topics. I don't always post....but I do always want to punch people through the computer screen....
                        I don't get why I keep going back there either. I post in there way more than I should. The thread that you just mentioned is almost as bad as the Andre Williams thread. Almost 30 ****ing pages about our back up running back? Maybe I should start a "trade Eli to the Titans and draft Mariota or Winston" thread just for the hell of it.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          No argument on that. Of course, I still don't see how this is different for her than for any other politician. Seems to me they're all phonies. The next politician I see who isn't, will be the first one.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXdNYXMQoy8
                          "did someone say women everywhere?" lol

                          ITs funny, but she is somewhat like this.

                          Ughhh that fake smile is the worst.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                            I don't get why I keep going back there either. I post in there way more than I should. The thread that you just mentioned is almost as bad as the Andre Williams thread. Almost 30 ****ing pages about our back up running back? Maybe I should start a "trade Eli to the Titans and draft Mariota or Winston" thread just for the hell of it.
                            Draft in a few weeks, that should lower the insanity level a few notches for about a week.
                            Last edited by dezzzR; 04-14-2015, 01:50 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                              I don't get why I keep going back there either. I post in there way more than I should. The thread that you just mentioned is almost as bad as the Andre Williams thread. Almost 30 ****ing pages about our back up running back? Maybe I should start a "trade Eli to the Titans and draft Mariota or Winston" thread just for the hell of it.
                              You're a genius
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Questionnaire to determine if you are a Giants fan:

                                1) Would you say, that generally speaking, you identify as a Giants fan?


                                This concludes the questionnaire. Please submit your results to the garbage can, because nobody really cares.
                                One of his conditions was watching every snap including preseason. Thats the dumbest thing ever, Im not wasting my time on preseason.
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X