Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the history of baseball....has a team ever scored three runs in a inning without a hit or a walk?
    Because it just happened.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      This kid has never seen a vagina in his life.

Of course he has. He's getting so much of it, he had it WRITTEN ON HIS CLOTHES!!

That's like a straight lock down sure thing. Plus, you've been around the block, you know the quickest way to get into a chick's pants in to write "***** eater" on your clothes. That way the girls know exactly what you want to do, they're confident that you're really good at it because, y'know it's written on your clothes.

That just makes them so hot that they can barely control themselves. I wish I had been smart enough to do that when I was younger.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        Actually I live on the west side
        Swansea baby!

Comment

In the history of baseball....has a team ever scored three runs in a inning without a hit or a walk?
          Because it just happened.
          What the hell? hit batters, balks, and stolen bases?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            What the hell? hit batters, balks, and stolen bases?
            2 hit batsmen and an error. Then a chopper back to the mound, the pitcher drops the ball, then throws it into the stands. 2 runs score. Then a routine grounder to short with a pulled in infield and he inexplicably doesn't go home, throws it to first and the third run scores. Not only did they not get a hit. They didn't even get it past the pitcher.

And we won 8-7.
            Last edited by Morehead State; 04-14-2015, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• BTW Dezz. I wrote a harder rock song just for you that I posted today on FB.

Is that love or what?

http://www.reverbnation.com/yummytheunderdog

Sheltered Life.

Comment

• I like Losing Control better.

Better feel (to me) and it sounds like Dylan

Comment

BTW Dezz. I wrote a harder rock song just for you that I posted today on FB.

Is that love or what?

http://www.reverbnation.com/yummytheunderdog

Sheltered Life.
                  has a Mark K/ DS feel /sound to it ....I like it you need a les paul

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    has a Mark K/ DS feel /sound to it ....I like it you need a les paul
                    Yeah baby! Sling that 9lb guitar to your shoulder you lazy hump.

Comment

• Thanks for listening guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Yeah baby! Sling that 9lb guitar to your shoulder you lazy hump.
                        Can't remember if I played that rhythm guitar on the tele or the strat. Think it was the tele with the bridge pick up only.

Comment

Can't remember if I played that rhythm guitar on the tele or the strat. Think it was the tele with the bridge pick up only.
                          a bass line in there would add some fill and punch to it... I'm just saying.... good band song get up and dancing

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            a bass line in there would add some fill and punch to it... I'm just saying.... good band song get up and dancing
                            Well I'm not a bass player. I'm just playing basic bass lines Big B.

My band mates don't seem too interested in playing original songs so I have to play all the instruments.......including unfortunately having to use a drum machine.

Comment

2 hit batsmen and an error. Then a chopper back to the mound, the pitcher drops the ball, then throws it into the stands. 2 runs score. Then a routine grounder to short with a pulled in infield and he inexplicably doesn't go home, throws it to first and the third run scores. Not only did they not get a hit. They didn't even get it past the pitcher.

And we won 8-7.
                              Seems pretty ridiculous. Baseball.....can't make this **** up.....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Well I'm not a bass player. I'm just playing basic bass lines Big B.

My band mates don't seem too interested in playing original songs so I have to play all the instruments.......including unfortunately having to use a drum machine.
                                So if you have band mates....what is it exactly that they do if they don't play instruments, or drums??
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X