Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez has been found GUILTY of first-degree murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Former New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez has been found GUILTY of first-degree murder.
      Took long enough!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Well I'm not a bass player. I'm just playing basic bass lines Big B.

My band mates don't seem too interested in playing original songs so I have to play all the instruments.......including unfortunately having to use a drum machine.

OK, fine I'll do it! God, stop begging...it's unseemly

Sarcasman, bass for hire

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          OK, fine I'll do it! God, stop begging...it's unseemly

Sarcasman, bass for hire
          You saw right through me.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I dont prank call other members of the thread, sorry.

That wasn't you that kept calling my office yesterday and hanging up?

RUDY!!

Comment

Our band has nothing to do with the songs I write and record. We play covers....which is frustrating.
              that's to bad ... Back when I played I got really tired of covering other bands...I just didn't see a future in it ...Hell I wanted to do our own stuff...At the time we were doing few things I put together.... When I told them I wanted to slow things down and put a whole new program together, with more originals ....it didn't go over good ...That was pretty much the beginning of the end for me and that group ....I just reached a point with it all where it just wasn't fun any more and let go....you keep having fun MH

Comment

I'm playing every instrument.
                Very nice work, man. I like the 80's style synth. B-52s!!

Comment

Very nice work, man. I like the 80's style synth. B-52s!!
                  That's an old GR-50 Guitar synth. Just Am, Dm, Em.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I'm playing every instrument.
                    I use to record my stuff had a jvc cassette recorder ... I would make one recording, play it back then play over it with lead while recording again .....I had 10 or so songs at one time recorded long gone now

Comment

I love minor keys...guess that's why I like N Young's work so much

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Took long enough!!
                        now it will go to appeal ....he done through

Comment

• MH, you should do what Mike Kerr from Royal Blood does.....use all the different pedals to play lead guitar WITH bass line simultaneously. I forget all the details of it, but it's quite impressive.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yeah....most of the stuff I listened to seems to veer into the Am Bm territory. Why so blue, MH?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              MH, you should do what Mike Kerr from Royal Blood does.....use all the different pedals to play lead guitar WITH bass line simultaneously. I forget all the details of it, but it's quite impressive.

The technology is ridiculous now; lopping and bouncing software now allows you to play a line, loop it and then play live over it. Incredible. I too used to bounce tracks like Byron using multiple cassettes (shut up youngsters), by the third pass the sound deterioration was significant....

Comment

The technology is ridiculous now; lopping and bouncing software now allows you to play a line, loop it and then play live over it. Incredible. I too used to bounce tracks like Byron using multiple cassettes (shut up youngsters), by the third pass the sound deterioration was significant....
                                Yea, but this is different. Royal Blood doesn't record anything that they can't play live. Essentially this guy's Bass is strung with guitar strings and bass strings, and he just pedals to get the different sound he wants throughout the song, on the fly. Its worth checking out just to get a demo of the sound.
                                "Out of the Black" was their first single from about a year ago.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X