This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol....some kids just don't care about sports. I played baseball up until senior league, but quite honestly hated it. I was really competitive with it, but our town rules made it kind of suck. You had tryouts your first year in each new league, but once you were drafted, you were always on that team(i'm assuming other places do this too).
    Problem was you would get stuck with kids who sucked and wouldn't stop playing lol. And then youre like "maybe we'll get some better rookies next year..."
    nope.

Eventually I just quit because it was just so damn boring. Plus I was so burned out by the spring because I played football in the fall, basketball AND hockey in the winter, and when spring rolled around I just didn't wanna do anything. I don't miss baseball......in fact, I really never felt the same way about it ever again, as a player or spectator....
    To me...there are very few things on earth more fun than playing baseball. I could just shag flies for hours and be happy.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      To me...there are very few things on earth more fun than playing baseball. I could just shag flies for hours and be happy.
      I will say that I DID have fun, when one year when I was maybe, 22 or so, I played in this softball league that my friend had me replace someone in. But, that could also be because drinking beer outdoors is one of my favorite activities.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Baseball is not a sport.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Baseball is not a sport.
          I guess....I don't really have an opinion on that. I just don't care much for it....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• As per Morehead's recommendation, I present to you our next head coach, courtesy of IBM:

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Same. Even throwing the ball around. Its relaxing.

Comment

As per Morehead's recommendation, I present to you our next head coach, courtesy of IBM:

Hahaha.....I was actually going to mention Watson in my post.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Hahaha.....I was actually going to mention Watson in my post.
                  First thing that came to mind when I saw that and commented.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    I can't believe you white people are even insinuating that Juicy J is anything but a legend. I think the problem for you guys is that you think 90s NY rap is the only good kind since NY rap is doodoo now.
                    The funny thing is Juicy J is a 90's rapper

Comment

lol....some kids just don't care about sports. I played baseball up until senior league, but quite honestly hated it. I was really competitive with it, but our town rules made it kind of suck. You had tryouts your first year in each new league, but once you were drafted, you were always on that team(i'm assuming other places do this too).
                      Problem was you would get stuck with kids who sucked and wouldn't stop playing lol. And then youre like "maybe we'll get some better rookies next year..."
                      nope.

Eventually I just quit because it was just so damn boring. Plus I was so burned out by the spring because I played football in the fall, basketball AND hockey in the winter, and when spring rolled around I just didn't wanna do anything. I don't miss baseball......in fact, I really never felt the same way about it ever again, as a player or spectator....
                      Yea, my nephews all over the place. haha. But this will definitely light a fire under his ***. Hes in a league where all the kids are from the town and my niece plays for the town and plays teams from other towns, which I like. I used to be in a league like my nephew. Played varsity ball for the highschool for two years, then I became a mess I was big into hockey too, won three championships liika bosss.
                      Last edited by dezzzR; 04-16-2015, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        For what it's worth, I have no idea who the **** that is.

That being said, if you're an artist, and want to be taken seriously, you probably shouldn't use the word "juicy" in your name.....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          But he still good
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Can someone decipher this please!

I said:

[ If we could have hired Bowles this year, the team would have had to say "this is the immediate plan, McAdoo....you in??" and that would be that. Nobody said the decisions are easy....but it would appear the Giants ownership just rather not make any decision, than to make the hard ones. That's tough to swallow as a fan. ]

ashleymarie said:
                            [ John Mara is not going to jump the gun, unless he sees it as fitting. "If we could have", "The team would HAVE to say", "that's tough to swallow", all wonderful excuses. ]

the parts in quotes were things I said.....but I can't tell if she's saying I'M making excuses, or what.....
                            I can't make sense of what she's insinuating.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

For what it's worth, I have no idea who the **** that is.

That being said, if you're an artist, and want to be taken seriously, you probably shouldn't use the word "juicy" in your name.....
                              You don't know three 6 mafia? They had their own style but definitely one of the biggest rap groups in the 90s

Comment

• What makes you think Bowles would of came here if he had to keep Ben?

Comment

Working...
                                X