X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmen46=420.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Hipster version of a hipster. This isn't inception man.
      OMG...you're Canadian for God's sake.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        OMG...you're Canadian for God's sake.
        hey man Canada won the war alright so suck it
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          btw...I love Antwuan's random appearances in this thread with random questions lol
          Thanks!
          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Pizz......I hate this guy.
            Let's face it....he's the hipster version of ....well.................YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVNLwckt2k
            Ha! It is

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Tits yeaa! The Gardens roockin!
              Nice start to the playoffs last night.

Dude, did you see when they showed.....errr crap I forget his name from Pitt....come back to the bench after getting his nose stitched up? Dude wrenched his nose around for like 3 seconds in the most UNNATURAL way, and then just blew a snot rocket of like 10oz of blood onto his hand, wiped it on his pants, and then started watching the game again.....

Hockey is so badass haha
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

70% of Alex Smiths passing yards came after the catch, how nuts is that
                Yet there are a TON of people, even here, who will tell you that he's a really good QB because he's a game manager, and has high completion %, etc.

I wouldn't really call him a QB so much as I'd call him "The Guy who takes the snap from the center"
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Pizz......I hate this guy.
                  Let's face it....he's the hipster version of ....well.................YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVNLwckt2k
                  wish I saw this post yesterday, because now I can't see what you linked lol.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yet there are a TON of people, even here, who will tell you that he's a really good QB because he's a game manager, and has high completion %, etc.

I wouldn't really call him a QB so much as I'd call him "The Guy who takes the snap from the center"
                    Hes not a good QB, but KC has built the offence around as well as anyone could. They know what they have and theyre not pretending he can do more than what he's capable of. Better than building a defence with a guy like Sanchez as your QB assuming the D can cover for him, while the offence has 0 pieces around him.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

its a husky white with slightly tan skin, brown hair, a combover and a beard thats not too thick, wearing some thick framed glasses
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

It's the hipster from the trucar commercials.

Comment

its a husky white with slightly tan skin, brown hair, a combover and a beard thats not too thick, wearing some thick framed glasses
                          Just Google....trucar hipster.

Comment

Hes not a good QB, but KC has built the offence around as well as anyone could. They know what they have and theyre not pretending he can do more than what he's capable of. Better than building a defence with a guy like Sanchez as your QB assuming the D can cover for him, while the offence has 0 pieces around him.
                            Well....the '09 and '10 Jets with Sanchez probably had an adequate enough offense to compete(Jones & Washington the first yr, Ladanian, Holmes, Braylon, etc....always had a good OL). The later Jets teams prob not so much.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Just Google....trucar hipster.
                              I'm much better looking.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think I got him with this post in the draft section

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                Lesean McCoy was there for us. So was MJD. So was Ray Rice. Alfred Morris is a beast. Murray we could have drafted in the 3rd. RBs are all over the place.

I understand where you are trying to go with this. Gurley has all the tools and all the hype. But so did Ron Dayne. For all we know, Abdullah or Yeldon could turn out to be the best RB in this class. And if Gurley turns out to be a stud RB, ok then. Lets either get someone to help our RB or someone to stop him.
                                The premise behind this argument is nuts. Good players are found in every round of every draft, I could go back and list every player drafted after one of our picks and claim that we should pass on a position because another team got a guy in the 3rd. Ryan Leaf looked he had all the tools coming out how did we know that Eli wouldn't be the next Leaf and since the Pats got Brady in the 6th we should wait on drafting a QB until the later rounds. Is it clear how crazy I think the point your making is.
                                If you really wanted to you could make this exact same point with UDFAs and claim we shouldn't draft anyone at all since UDFAs are cheaper and teams find studs all the time.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X