• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    What could somebody be doing to you that you need to block their PMs
    They keep PMing me lol
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I don't ****ing know, or I would have.
      Haha ugh.
      This user pm's me every day (or almost everyday) for the past month or so. I won't get into detail, but I told them stop and they won't.

Edit: Maybe I should stop clearing my inbox so it gets full and they can't message me anymore. Seems to be the only solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        They keep PMing me lol
        What's weird is that people could PM me, and I wouldn't know for months, because there's nothing to alert you other than the little number at the top of the page that doesn't exactly catch the eye.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

What's weird is that people could PM me, and I wouldn't know for months, because there's nothing to alert you other than the little number at the top of the page that doesn't exactly catch the eye.
          Oh, I have mine set up where a gray box pops up that alerts you. But I only put that up for fantasy purposes (trades and ****). Maybe I should deactivate that too lol

Comment

Oh, I have mine set up where a gray box pops up that alerts you. But I only put that up for fantasy purposes (trades and ****). Maybe I should deactivate that too lol
            outside the clowns in this thread, I don't have enough interest in any of these losers to care about what they say lol. I don't need to be alerted. And anyone in here just speaks their mind, so there's not much reason for PMs.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

They keep PMing me lol
              who's doing this, and are they talking garbage or just trying to be friends
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

outside the clowns in this thread, I don't have enough interest in any of these losers to care about what they say lol. I don't need to be alerted. And anyone in here just speaks their mind, so there's not much reason for PMs.
                I don't either, I mostly use it for hooking people up with streams or talking fantasy trades. I've had friendly convos but this guy just won't stopppp

Comment

• my last PM was from Sarc, "Hey, are you still going to Darby Whatever's to watch the skins game?! You have my number right? Let me know!"

My attendance is in demand. Actually that night was a lot of fun. I was on the verge of blacking out I think tho...
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    who's doing this, and are they talking garbage or just trying to be friends
                    I'm not gonna say the name but he is a frequent user. We were friends before but **** got really weird and I told him it would be better if we didn't talk..and they can't take no for an answer.

Comment

• I dont block anyone. Dont be a puss.
                      Arguing with dumb people is fun

Comment

I don't either, I mostly use it for hooking people up with streams or talking fantasy trades. I've had friendly convos but this guy just won't stopppp
                        Oh, actually...I meant to ask you about that. I thought of you recently when I was trying to find something on TV that I didn't have access to. I forget what it was.

Oh I know what it was. I was trying to find a hockey game from my computer because my roommate was watching a 3 hour movie in the living room lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I dont block anyone. Dont be a puss.
                          Me neither. I wouldn't know where to do it anyway. I love reading the terrible **** people say lol.

I did happen to stumble upon the list of my GMB "infractions" lmao
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I dont block anyone. Dont be a puss.
                            I'm only talking about PM's. This person PM'S me everyday. That's literally annoying. You would be annoyed if someone you didn't want to talk to private messaged you every day with the same ****.

Comment

Oh, actually...I meant to ask you about that. I thought of you recently when I was trying to find something on TV that I didn't have access to. I forget what it was.

Oh I know what it was. I was trying to find a hockey game from my computer because my roommate was watching a 3 hour movie in the living room lol
                              Would have streamed you up.

Comment

• Is there any way to force someone to respond to your PMs?

...asking for a friend.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X