This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Like if I was the woman who worked there, I would have punched her in the face. Idgaf about free speech, you getting a free fist.
    Id probably hurl some personal insults at back at her. The woman should have said, "Youre on ESPN? Hmm I watch it almost everyday, never seen you. I guess youre still suckin and ****in your way to the top."

She was in the wrong for the petty **** and personal insults she was saying. I dont blame her for getting pissed though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Id probably hurl some personal insults at back at her. The woman should have said, "Youre on ESPN? Hmm I watch it almost everyday, never seen you. I guess youre still suckin and ****in your way to the top."

She was in the wrong for the petty **** and personal insults she was saying. I dont blame her for getting pissed though.
      The employee at that towing agency showed way more guts by just sitting there, taking it, and still doing her job.
      sigpic

Comment

Some posters shouldn't post
        Agreed, so do us all a favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          The employee at that towing agency showed way more guts by just sitting there, taking it, and still doing her job.
          Its also the classy thing to do, but sometimes you have to put people in their place.

Comment

Its also the classy thing to do
            She must be a Giants fan tbh
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

NO MAN IS GONNA STAND FOR THAT ****.
              Thats why I treated them like ****. For some weird reason, those types of girls kept calling me back too. I'm not sure why some women love getting treated like that.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't blame her for getting mad at all And yeah I see where you're coming from
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I don't blame her for getting mad at all And yeah I see where you're coming from
                  The woman was just an employee doing her job probably not the one who had the car towed ....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    The woman was just an employee doing her job probably not the one who had the car towed ....
                    That's why Blondie is a ****ing *****

Comment

• Imho, she's just a victim of our oppressive patriarchal society, tbqh.

Comment

• I would still smash
                        sigpic

Comment

NO MAN IS GONNA STAND FOR THAT ****.
                          You dont really have to like her personality to wanna smash
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            You dont really have to like her personality to wanna smash
                            I'm not talking about having sex, I'm talking about a long term relationship lolol wtf? Of course that's not gonna stop the typical man from a nut.

I'm just saying, I've seen really pretty girls with **** attitudes get dumped after a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              DSP-system:

Demonstrate value.
                              Supress her aspirations and sense of self-worth.
                              Propose.
                              Originally posted by DSP View Post
                              Omg lmfao I love sunny!

She said yes BTW. I am not joking
                              Gurjot loves Always Sunny.

-------

On the board footballguys.com. you just described exactly what happened in my first marriage which ive posted about on there. So you must be one of them over there
                              I know you are an FBG because the "s" part is exactly the type of insult someone over there would make. 90% of the people on that site hate me and insult me constantly
                              Gurjot likes FF.

Comment

• Guru

...u DSP?

Comment

Working...
                                X