This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<FONT color=#0000ff>k boys, heading to the pool with the girls!!! have a GREAT and safe weekend for those i dont talk too!!! ill stop back on later!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>HAPPY 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>x<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255)" color=#0000ff>o</FONT>x<FONT color=#0000ff>o</FONT></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

pool? other girls?</P>

pics or it didn't happen....number 1 rule of the internet.</P>

[/quote]

It's a lie... she's really coming down here and we're gonna get it on in my pool.....

Oops... did I blow that spot up?
    [/quote]</P>

if someone actually believed that? maybe.....
    so no.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<FONT color=#0000ff>k boys, heading to the pool with the girls!!! have a GREAT and safe weekend for those i dont talk too!!! ill stop back on later!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>HAPPY 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>x<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#0000ff>o</FONT>x<FONT color=#0000ff>o</FONT></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

pool? other girls?</P>

pics or it didn't happen....number 1 rule of the internet.</P>[/quote]
      roflroflrofl "pics or it didnt happen" bro that is hilarious haha im with you 110%

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

It's a lie... she's really coming down here and we're gonna get it on in my pool.....
        [/quote]</p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]
          oh the many places i could go with this hahaha

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Oops... did I blow that spot up?
            [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Latin Dave"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] oh the many places i could go with this hahaha[/quote]</P>

other than jail? Slow down michael.</P>

</P>

too soon?</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh that's nice man.... you get that for your daughter?

We may have to ditch my pool and get a last minute flight to SLC

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Latin Dave"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote] oh the many places i could go with this hahaha[/quote]</p>

other than jail? Slow down michael.</p>

</p>

too soon?</p>[/quote]

lolololololololol.... that's wrong man

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Latin Dave"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] oh the many places i could go with this hahaha[/quote]</P>

*</P>

too soon?</P>[/quote]
                    lmfao nah its never to soon bro... ... classic you literally took the words out of my mouth

Comment

can you see the mods quickly scrambling to ban my IP? hilarious.... all over a michael jackson joke... you guys are NO FUN

Comment

[quote user="MrTasteless"]can you see the mods quickly scrambling to ban my IP? hilarious.... all over a michael jackson joke... you guys are NO FUN[/quote]

You had a suspension for the Michael Jackson joke, now your life time banned for ban dodging and all it takes is two clicks to ban the account. Enjoy wasting your life on here creating new accounts.

-Mod M

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

other than jail? Slow down michael.</p>[/quote]
                          Careful Bro. Cuban Pete / Latin Dave / Mr. Tasteless / Whatever the other one was / Whatever the new one will be got banned for that....

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="MrTasteless"]can you see the mods quickly scrambling to ban my IP? hilarious.... all over a michael jackson joke... you guys are NO FUN[/quote]

You had a suspension for the Michael Jackson joke, now your life time banned for ban dodging and all it takes is two clicks to ban the account. Enjoy wasting your life on here creating new accounts.

-Mod M[/quote]

DAMN

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="MrTasteless"]can you see the mods quickly scrambling to ban my IP? hilarious.... all over a michael jackson joke... you guys are NO FUN[/quote]

-Mod M[/quote]
                              ummmm i was banned BEFORE i started to "ban dodging" (which is a funny term if you think about it, kinda sounds like a game). And its not a waste of my life if i find it amusing but i certainly appreciate your concern... it helps me pass the time when its slow at work. Enjoy wasting your life banning my created accts. Tell my lovey die hard i miss him <3

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
                                Careful Bro. Cuban Pete / Latin Dave / Mr. Tasteless / Whatever the other one was / Whatever the new one will be got banned for that....
                                [/quote]</P>

really? What was the actual reasoning?</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X