This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    I dont know what kind of work BBB does, but Truckers in Michigan are like kings. They make like 6000-7000 a month and theres such a shortage that they can jump job to job whenever they feel like they dont like their employer
    really? I'd like to see that somewhere.
    My dad was a driver for a GM owned shipping company FOR YEARS, and then then when Detroit collapsed, so did all THOSE jobs. He made OK money, but we were still pretty much poor(I guess that's subjective).
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      You all need to die very slow and painful deaths.
      Ladies and gentlemen.............this is the darkest timeline.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        really? I'd like to see that somewhere.
        My dad was a driver for a GM owned shipping company FOR YEARS, and then then when Detroit collapsed, so did all THOSE jobs. He made OK money, but we were still pretty much poor(I guess that's subjective).
        During the recession jobs were tough, but now that a lot of the industries rebounded getting drivers is really hard. A lot of companies pay guys like 500-1000 bonuses if they bring their friends on board. I remember the lady from Ford was telling us that companies in Lousiville are paying up to 30.00 an hour for their drivers.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• How many blunts have you all smoked today
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Took an Oxycodone about an hour ago.....Feeling a tad funky right now.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

During the recession jobs were tough, but now that a lot of the industries rebounded getting drivers is really hard. A lot of companies pay guys like 500-1000 bonuses if they bring their friends on board. I remember the lady from Ford was telling us that companies in Lousiville are paying up to 30.00 an hour for their drivers.
              interesting.
              This got me interested about that old plant I remember as a kid. I searched Sleepy Hollow GM plant.....its creepy. all old and abandoned. Apparently it was opened in 1896.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Took an Oxycodone about an hour ago.....Feeling a tad funky right now.
                What'd you do that requires that?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  How many blunts have you all smoked today
                  Lol I forgot it was 420. I thought it was something only celebrated by high school kids.
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Took an Oxycodone about an hour ago.....Feeling a tad funky right now.
                    Niceeeeee

Comment

Lol I forgot it was 420. I thought it was something only celebrated by high school kids.
                      It wasn't a serious question. I could only imagine Pizz rolling one up inside a bank and sparking it.

Haha the outrage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        It wasn't a serious question. I could only imagine Pizz rolling one up inside a bank and sparking it.

Haha the outrage.
                        Well...I don't smoke, so....nope.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well...I don't smoke, so....nope.
                          I know that too.

Good Lord

Comment

• Of course an idiot had to come into that Tebow thread calling him something really stupid because of his religion. I hate dumb **** like that.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                              Of course an idiot had to come into that Tebow thread calling him something really stupid because of his religion. I hate dumb **** like that.
                              >.> like, something worse than just calling him obnoxious? I mean, I don't like the "religious angle" as I've been referring to it (to use wrestling terms), but im sure he's a decent guy. I'm just over Tebow....I was over him the day he was unnecessarily drafted in the 1st round that year. He's bad. He's not a QB....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

>.> like, something worse than just calling him obnoxious? I mean, I don't like the "religious angle" as I've been referring to it (to use wrestling terms), but im sure he's a decent guy. I'm just over Tebow....I was over him the day he was unnecessarily drafted in the 1st round that year. He's bad. He's not a QB....
                                I think he's a horrible quarterback. He can't throw the football. At least your opinion of him is mainly based on his lack of quarterbacking talent instead of the other stuff.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X