This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

ill be back on july 15th 2161 when my ban expires to haunt you muahahahahahaha!

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

other than jail? Slow down michael.</p>

[/quote]
      Careful Bro. Cuban Pete / Latin Dave / Mr. Tasteless / Whatever the other one was / Whatever the new one will be got banned for that....
      [/quote]</p>

really? What was the actual reasoning?</p>[/quote]
      That was the reason bro. He got banned for 2 weeks. Then created another name which he continues to do and then got banned for life. You might get a 2 week vacation....I hope not but be careful.

Comment

[quote user="SavagE"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="MrTasteless"]can you see the mods quickly scrambling to ban my IP? hilarious.... all over a michael jackson joke... you guys are NO FUN[/quote]

You had a suspension for the Michael Jackson joke, now your life time banned for ban dodging and all it takes is two clicks to ban the account. Enjoy wasting your life on here creating new accounts.

-Mod M[/quote]
        ummmm i was banned BEFORE i started to "ban dodging" (which is a funny term if you think about it, kinda sounds like a game). And its not a waste of my life if i find it amusing but i certainly appreciate your concern... it helps me pass the time when its slow at work. Enjoy wasting your life banning my created accts. Tell my lovey die hard i miss him <3[/quote]

No, it was a suspension. I looked while you were doing your crying in here about it. I will enjoy it, because writing this response took longer.

Don't you think you should apologize to bigblue4417 for reporting all of his posts?

Also, I don't do the IP bans so you can make as many names as you want.

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"]Don't you think you should apologize to bigblue4417 for reporting all of his posts?[/quote]
          Wow really? Way to be mature Cuban Pete....You get banned so bring me down. **** you bro...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

other than jail? Slow down michael.</P>

[/quote]
            Careful Bro. Cuban Pete / Latin Dave / Mr. Tasteless / Whatever the other one was / Whatever the new one will be got banned for that....
            [/quote]</P>

really? What was the actual reasoning?</P>

[/quote]
            That was the reason bro. He got banned for 2 weeks. Then created another name which he continues to do and then got banned for life. You might get a 2 week vacation....I hope not but be careful.
            [/quote]</P>

yea but....im totally confused....
            not that im sticking up for him, cuz i dont even know him but....
            Was it his language? Was he being disgusting? or was it just mentioning MJ in a way that was demeaning?? Musta missed the ordeal last wknd</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="SavagE"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="MrTasteless"]can you see the mods quickly scrambling to ban my IP? hilarious.... all over a michael jackson joke... you guys are NO FUN[/quote]

You had a suspension for the Michael Jackson joke, now your life time banned for ban dodging and all it takes is two clicks to ban the account. Enjoy wasting your life on here creating new accounts.

-Mod M[/quote]
              ummmm i was banned BEFORE i started to "ban dodging" (which is a funny term if you think about it, kinda sounds like a game). And its not a waste of my life if i find it amusing but i certainly appreciate your concern... it helps me pass the time when its slow at work. Enjoy wasting your life banning my created accts. Tell my lovey die hard i miss him <3[/quote]

No, it was a suspension. I looked while you were doing your crying in here about it. I will enjoy it, because writing this response took longer.

Don't you think you should apologize to bigblue4417 for reporting all of his posts?

Also, I don't do the IP bans so you can make as many names as you want.[/quote]

colddddd
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

other than jail? Slow down michael.</p>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

really? What was the actual reasoning?</p>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

yea but....im totally confused....
                not that im sticking up for him, cuz i dont even know him but....
                Was it his language? Was he being disgusting? or was it just mentioning MJ in a way that was demeaning?? Musta missed the ordeal last wknd</p>[/quote]
                <font size="6">PM</font>

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="SavagE"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="MrTasteless"]can you see the mods quickly scrambling to ban my IP? hilarious.... all over a michael jackson joke... you guys are NO FUN[/quote]

-Mod M[/quote]
                  ummmm i was banned BEFORE i started to "ban dodging" (which is a funny term if you think about it, kinda sounds like a game). And its not a waste of my life if i find it amusing but i certainly appreciate your concern... it helps me pass the time when its slow at work. Enjoy wasting your life banning my created accts. Tell my lovey die hard i miss him &lt;3[/quote]

Also, I don't do the IP bans so you can make as many names as you want.[/quote]

LOL

Comment

For Amanda when she comes back:

I'm totally waiting for those pics. kthx bye</P>

lololol</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Alright guys, I'm checking out for a little bit.... gonna go floating and take a lil nap in the sun....

PEACE

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright guys, I'm checking out for a little bit.... gonna go floating and take a lil nap in the sun....

PEACE
                        [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright guys, I'm checking out for a little bit.... gonna go floating and take a lil nap in the sun....

PEACE
                          [/quote]</P>

dont forget your SPF 150!</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

i think im ****in out of here in a half hour, i don't care if iget paid hourly....

I JUST CANT DOOOO IT

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Mod_M"]Don't you think you should apologize to bigblue4417 for reporting all of his posts?[/quote]
                              Wow really? Way to be mature Cuban Pete....You get banned so bring me down. **** you bro...

[/quote]

Way to stay classy Cuban Pete/ Latin Dave/ Savage / Mr. Tasteless !!!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright guys, I'm checking out for a little bit.... gonna go floating and take a lil nap in the sun....

PEACE
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X