This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    >.> like, something worse than just calling him obnoxious? I mean, I don't like the "religious angle" as I've been referring to it (to use wrestling terms), but im sure he's a decent guy. I'm just over Tebow....I was over him the day he was unnecessarily drafted in the 1st round that year. He's bad. He's not a QB....
    I didnt call you a hipster yet because I was at the gym when you dropped this gem on us
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Lol I forgot it was 420. I thought it was something only celebrated by high school kids.
      this.....even when I used to blaze all day long I stopped caring about that **** when I was like 19

Comment

in what way
        You can't be that dumb.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• lmao I remember when I was in highschool I skipped all day on 4/20 to blaze with my friends (as I did all 4 years of highschool) and one year the vice principal called me to the office and this is word for word what happened:

VP: so I couldn't help but notice you skipped all day on 4/20 without a sick note

Me: what's 4/20?

VP: *slams desk* BULL****!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            You can't be that dumb.
            I would really like for you to explain what my post has to do with being paranoid
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I would really like for you to explain what my post has to do with being paranoid
              I know you would....but you're just going to have to think it through.

Comment

• I need to get tints on my car as well. I feel like too many people are looking in at me cause Im so handsome.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I need to get tints on my car as well. I feel like too many people are looking in at me cause Im so handsome.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I've had chronic neck pain for three years.
                    Been to doctor's, physical therapists, massage therapists, accupuncture, Cranial Sacral therapist, and back to physical therapy...Nothing helps.
                    I took one of my wife's leftover Oxycodones from her shoulder surgery.
                    Pretty desperate right now.
                    neck pain sucks I had problems for years winter 2013 It got bad so I started seeing a Chiropractor something I really didn't want to do...I have problem with somebody taking hold of my head turning it slowly to one side and then all of a sudden he gives it a quick jerk and you hear your neck joints popping ...... first time I was like JC doc....But it helped after a dozen visits I stopped going ... He wasn't happy he wanted me to go like on the regular **** that .....

Now this past winter its been acting up again for about three months now the right side of my neck is always sore some days worst that others.....I keep hoping its going to get better but it doesn't ....My Doc has offered me pain meds but I hate taking meds adding another one to the ones I already choke down isn't appealing to me.....so its probably back to the bone crusher for me .....you luck MH

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      neck pain sucks I had problems for years winter 2013 It got bad so I started seeing a Chiropractor something I really didn't want to do...I have problem with somebody taking hold of my head turning it slowly to one side and then all of a sudden he gives it a quick jerk and you hear your neck joints popping ...... first time I was like JC doc....But it helped after a dozen visits I stopped going ... He wasn't happy he wanted me to go like on the regular **** that .....

Now this past winter its been acting up again for about three months now the right side of my neck is always sore some days worst that others.....I keep hoping its going to get better but it doesn't ....My Doc has offered me pain meds but I hate taking meds adding another one to the ones I already choke down isn't appealing to me.....so its probably back to the bone crusher for me .....you luck MH
                      Oh...I have a chiropractor and have for many years with my back (which has been fine since I quit racquetball) No soap there either.

Comment

Oh...I have a chiropractor and have for many years with my back (which has been fine since I quit racquetball) No soap there either.
                        You don't use soap ? Soooo gross.......
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• When professors are late to their own class <
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

maybe no soap is the problem

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              maybe no soap is the problem
                              A serious problem.....
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                                You don't use soap ? Soooo gross.......
                                Just using water seems fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X