This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I had to google it.....its a CFL team...
    Ha!
    i watched Canadian football when I was a kid. It was on the Hughes Sports Network. It's actually a fun game. I liked the Montreal Allouettes.
    I also like the fact that two teams have the same name. Ottawa Rough Riders and Saskatchewan Rough Riders.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Ha!
      i watched Canadian football when I was a kid. It was on the Hughes Sports Network. It's actually a fun game. I liked the Montreal Allouettes.
      I also like the fact that two teams have the same name. Ottawa Rough Riders and Saskatchewan Rough Riders.
      You know infinitely more than I do about Canadian football and I live here. That's a sad state of affairs

Comment

• So you guys ready for 8 years of Hillary? I can't imagine how pissed conservative Americans will be after 16 years of Democratic rule lol

I can see the Dems nominating the first gay candidate in 2024.... And probably winning again. The first black president and then woman, you know a gay candidate is in order

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          So you guys ready for 8 years of Hillary? I can't imagine how pissed conservative Americans will be after 16 years of Democratic rule lol

I can see the Dems nominating the first gay candidate in 2024.... And probably winning again. The first black president and then woman, you know a gay candidate is in order
          Hillary will NOT ever be President.
          I'm still hoping that John Kasich decides to run. I think if he did I would work on his campaign.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Hillary will NOT ever be President.
            I'm still hoping that John Kasich decides to run. I think if he did I would work on his campaign.
            I will bet you any amount of money in the world that she will be President in 2016. That is a guarantee.

I'm taking a screen shot of what you said just to remind you when it happens.

Comment

• LOL - how are they revitalized? Did hiring Spagnuolo somehow make them good already? Despite all the evidence to the contrary?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                I've concluded my Google search.

They're a CFL team.

I then ran a Google search for CFL. Turns out Canada has their own football league.

2 billable hours: 2*6.25 = $12.50 (or a $15 Starbucks gift card).

I'll have Nancy cut a check, you can pick it up at the office.

The amount thrills me to no end...I thought you were like a $350/hr guy.

Comment

So you guys ready for 8 years of Hillary? I can't imagine how pissed conservative Americans will be after 16 years of Democratic rule lol

Well....I'm not going to claim that I have a suitable replacement in mind lol.....but It's hard to imagine republicans being elected to office for awhile.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    LOL - how are they revitalized? Did hiring Spagnuolo somehow make them good already? Despite all the evidence to the contrary?
                    I read that earlier and thought the same thing. You can't be revitalized if you haven't played yet.
                    "excited" defense might be a better phrase.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well....I'm not going to claim that I have a suitable replacement in mind lol.....but It's hard to imagine republicans being elected to office for awhile.
                      I'm sure many people genuinely like her politics, but I know that millions of people (mostly females or dumb college kids) will vote for her simply because she's a woman.

Comment

I read that earlier and thought the same thing. You can't be revitalized if you haven't played yet.
                        "excited" defense might be a better phrase.
                        Right. Excited, but still crappy unfortunately.

Comment

I'm sure many people genuinely like her politics, but I know that millions of people (mostly females or dumb college kids) will vote for her simply because she's a woman.
                          I'm sure that's the case also....BUT, it's also no different than a republican voter voting for the republican candidate, or a democrat voting for the dem candidate simply because they are on the ballot.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Right. Excited, but still crappy unfortunately.
                            Yuuuuup!!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Is it a hybrid cat species? Like a Tiger mixed with a house cat?
                              they actually have something like that, they cross house cats with these smallish Cheetah looking things and you get a house cat the size of a labrador retriever
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

The Mineola Ligers.
                                Mustangs

Comment

Working...
                                X