• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see you working in TAGF, MH St.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lol yessssss. this season has been good. the sack of paris is an awesome story so far.

When does Floki die?!?! he's so obnoxious. What great acting lol. The other-other Skaarsgard! =P
      lol " His leg looked funny"

Comment

On 2nd look at some harooni threads, he seems like a worse intentional troll than SG88 has been. At least Sharick actually pretends to make a logical case. harooni just makes it sound like a 13 year old kid thought up his ideas.
        Tebow thread?? Really?!
        Harooni's act was played out years ago. He used to be a funny guy IMO. I think that he's basically run out of ideas and is out of touch with the new breed of TAGF posters.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          Harooni's act was played out years ago. He used to be a funny guy IMO. I think that he's basically run out of ideas and is out of touch with the new breed of TAGF posters.
          ehhh....idk, he DOES sound like a lot of them. Maybe he's just trying to fit in! lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

ehhh....idk, he DOES sound like a lot of them. Maybe he's just trying to fit in! lol
            LOL, I don't know what he is up to, but that Tebow thread was pretty lame.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL, I don't know what he is up to, but that Tebow thread was pretty lame.
              ugh...it was cringe-worthy....

I'm not sure what's more depressing....him ACTING like he feels that way, or actually knowing that there are SOOOOO many people who do in fact feel that way.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I see you working in TAGF, MH St.
                You know everything I'm saying is EXACTLY what I believe.

I thought if I framed it the way I did, folks would actually be surprised at TC's ineptitude.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  You know everything I'm saying is EXACTLY what I believe.

I thought if I framed it the way I did, folks would actually be surprised at TC's ineptitude.
                  Not really...they just view it as the same every other discussion:
                  -Injuries
                  -Lack of quality personnel
                  -the devil made me do it
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Cause it is the same as every other discussion....nothings changed, has it?

Comment

-Injuries
                      -Lack of quality personnel
                      -the devil made me do it
                      Didn't Tom have "no excuses" as one of his team slogans a few years ago.

I'm sure he had a boatload of them when he talked to management after 2014. That's a boat he surely DIDN'T burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Cause it is the same as every other discussion....nothings changed, has it?
                        Yea, I see you really brought a lot of input to the discussion Dezz....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Didn't Tom have "no excuses" as one of his team slogans a few years ago.

I'm sure he had a boatload of them when he talked to management after 2014. That's a boat he surely DIDN'T burn.
                          HA! Never thought of that really....Tom Coughlin COULDN'T have returned, because he supposedly burned the boat he came to shore on. What a hypocrite!!
                          The team slogan should have been, "Burn Perry's Boat" lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, I see you really brought a lot of input to the discussion Dezz....
                            It gets repetitive. There are plenty of good reasons TC still here. If you guys dont want to acknowledge them, keep crying.

Comment

HA! Never thought of that really....Tom Coughlin COULDN'T have returned, because he supposedly burned the boat he came to shore on. What a hypocrite!!
                              The team slogan should have been, "Burn Perry's Boat" lol
                              He must be a hell of a swimmer.

Comment

He must be a hell of a swimmer.
                                but a bigger ***** than Aeneas.....

Unless ancient commanders threw their subordinates under the proverbial bus to save their own hide, lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X