- Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        This is why you will never succeed as a stripper
        Darnit
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I'll have Nancy cut a check, you can pick it up at the office.

The amount thrills me to no end...I thought you were like a $350/hr guy.
          That's probably because the slogan for my services is: "Basically 98% off $350/hr-quality work, more or less, imo tbh."
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• How does an otter generate his power?
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              How does an otter generate his power?
              extraordinary quickness, cunning, and skill
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I would even say that Malkin is better than Ovechkins lazy butt
                Thats because youre dumb and dont know what youre talking about. Ovechkins a two way player, that means he can play both offense and defense. Crosby doesnt do that. The last two years Ovechkin has 40 FRIGGIN more goals than a healthy Crosby. Oh but hes got more points? lol Its irrelevant with that many goals. Crosby doesnt control his space like Alex, cant hit like Alex(did you see his hit last night? Brutal). Youll never see him start something he wont finish. Crosby cant do that. Crosby also has had the luxury of playing on a great team and a great line his entire career.

Hands down Alex is the best shooter/sniper/goalscorer(whatever you want to call it) in the game. I dont think thats debatable.
                You said Crosby was the best and the stats support that. You. Are. Wrong.
                Last edited by dezzzR; 04-22-2015, 09:06 AM.

Comment

This is why you will never succeed as a stripper
                  or a successful poster.

Comment

• Islander caps game was a good one last night. Im scared of both teams.

Comment

• Rudy....PM me with yo tv stream knowledge. I think I'm cutting the cord this week with cable.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Thats because youre dumb and dont know what youre talking about. Ovechkins a two way player, that means he can play both offense and defense. Crosby doesnt do that. The last two years Ovechkin has 40 FRIGGIN more goals than a healthy Crosby. Oh but hes got more points? lol Its irrelevant with that many goals. Crosby doesnt control his space like Alex, cant hit like Alex(did you see his hit last night? Brutal). Youll never see him start something he wont finish. Crosby cant do that. Crosby also has had the luxury of playing on a great team and a great line his entire career.

Hands down Alex is the best shooter/sniper/goalscorer(whatever you want to call it) in the game. I dont think thats debatable.
                        You said Crosby was the best and the stats support that. You. Are. Wrong.
                        He scored more goals this year, but newsflash assists are just as important in Hockey and Crosby is able to score just as well as anyone, but his ability to create goals for his team is what puts him over the top. Gretzky would still be the greatest player to ever play the game even if he didnt score a single goal in his career because of how great he was at creating points. I know you like "tough guys" because you think theyre cool but saying anyone other than Crosby is the best player right now is idiotic.

It would also be a bit embarrassing if OV didnt have the most goals considering he took 70 more shots than the next guy and 120 more than Crosby
                        Also Ovechkin had a +/- of -35 last season. The lowest Crosbys ever been was -1 and that was in his rookie year before he won the Hart as a sophomore.
                        Last edited by gurujot; 04-22-2015, 10:10 AM.
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Rudy....PM me with yo tv stream knowledge. I think I'm cutting the cord this week with cable.
                          Will PM you some good sites in a few
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Also Dez, does Brady no longer get considered as one of the best ever because he played on some really good teams as a young player and got to enjoy being coached by Bellicheck his entire career. Should we consider Romo to be a better QB since he throws more TDs sometimes and plays through injuries.
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

He scored more goals this year, but newsflash assists are just as important in Hockey and Crosby is able to score just as well as anyone, but his ability to create goals for his team is what puts him over the top. Gretzky would still be the greatest player to ever play the game even if he didnt score a single goal in his career because of how great he was at creating points. I know you like "tough guys" because you think theyre cool but saying anyone other than Crosby is the best player right now is idiotic.

Also Ovechkin had a +/- of -35 last season. The lowest Crosbys ever been was -1 and that was in his rookie year before he won the Hart as a sophomore.
                              Yea give me the two way player that has 40 more goals the last two years.
                              Who gives a **** about points when you produce goals?

Comment

Working...
                              X