This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrik Elias, imo, is the goat.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Lol apparently "Tidal" has flopped snd Kanye deleted all of his Tidal related tweets abd changed his avatar back to black.
      really??

I don't understand how all these people who are apparently pretty decent decionmakers, business-wise, thought this was a good idea. It honestly makes no sense
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        They didn't flop. They're just streamlining the company and refocusing their resources to ensure the platform continues to grow, and listeners can make a connection to their favorite artists.

No one else is doing that, Rudy.
        Theyareflopping
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

They didn't flop. They're just streamlining the company and refocusing their resources to ensure the platform continues to grow, and listeners can make a connection to their favorite artists.

No one else is doing that, Rudy.
          I know. It's really difficult for me to find my favorite artists currently. I have always wished there was just one, overpriced way, for me to listen to it all in one place.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            really??

I don't understand how all these people who are apparently pretty decent decionmakers, business-wise, thought this was a good idea. It honestly makes no sense
            It was a marketing disaster!I was talking to some guys on this music forum I visit frequently and they were saying how first and for most, the way they tried to market how powerful and revolutionary it was was the ultimate fail. Also,they tried using their starpower to recruit people to join but people aren't dumb.

Comment

• who the hell pays for music?

Comment

• And apparently Spotify and Pandora rose to number 3 and 4 on the iTunes app list while Tidal completely fell out of the top 700

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  who the hell pays for music?
                  That's the whole point of this lol.....

They don't want people streaming their music for free on any service. So they created their own service assuming fans would actually pay for it.

Real fans would already own it though.....meaning these ppl already made the money from the fans.....which is just another ridiculous point.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

And apparently Spotify and Pandora rose to number 3 and 4 on the iTunes app list while Tidal completely fell out of the top 700
                    Tends to happen when you publicly take shots. Any PR is good PR.

Comment

Nobody!!! Thats why Jay-z wasnt smart. He needed to find a way to get the listeners from Spotify over to Tidal. Youre not doing that by charging listeners for a damn subscription. Nobody buys music, and Jay-Z knows that but instead he was so arrogant to believe that he and Beyonce and Kanye have all of these fans that will come rushing to their good graces once Tidal was announced, and now Kanye is mad that he looks like a fool. I feel kind of bad for him and the other artists only because you can tell they didnt really want to do this but they had to, and they probably bought in to Jay-Z's arrogant approach, which is backfiring.

Comment

• Just keep using that Spotify free month, people.

Comment

Just keep using that Spotify free month, people.
                          Only relevant if you're only using it on just your phone really though. I have enough music on my phone where I usually just use spotify at home to find new music etc.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You mean..."Who the hell doesn't illegally steal music?"
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Just keep using that Spotify free month, people.
                              Youtube to youtube mp3

Comment

Nobody!!! Thats why Jay-z wasnt smart. He needed to find a way to get the listeners from Spotify over to Tidal. Youre not doing that by charging listeners for a damn subscription. Nobody buys music, and Jay-Z knows that but instead he was so arrogant to believe that he and Beyonce and Kanye have all of these fans that will come rushing to their good graces once Tidal was announced, and now Kanye is mad that he looks like a fool. I feel kind of bad for him and the other artists only because you can tell they didnt really want to do this but they had to, and they probably bought in to Jay-Z's arrogant approach, which is backfiring.
                                Kanye was a fool long before this.

Comment

Working...
                                X