Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patrik Elias, imo, is the goat.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Lol apparently "Tidal" has flopped snd Kanye deleted all of his Tidal related tweets abd changed his avatar back to black.
      really??

      I don't understand how all these people who are apparently pretty decent decionmakers, business-wise, thought this was a good idea. It honestly makes no sense
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        They didn't flop. They're just streamlining the company and refocusing their resources to ensure the platform continues to grow, and listeners can make a connection to their favorite artists.

        No one else is doing that, Rudy.
        Theyareflopping
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          They didn't flop. They're just streamlining the company and refocusing their resources to ensure the platform continues to grow, and listeners can make a connection to their favorite artists.

          No one else is doing that, Rudy.
          I know. It's really difficult for me to find my favorite artists currently. I have always wished there was just one, overpriced way, for me to listen to it all in one place.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            really??

            I don't understand how all these people who are apparently pretty decent decionmakers, business-wise, thought this was a good idea. It honestly makes no sense
            It was a marketing disaster!I was talking to some guys on this music forum I visit frequently and they were saying how first and for most, the way they tried to market how powerful and revolutionary it was was the ultimate fail. Also,they tried using their starpower to recruit people to join but people aren't dumb.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • who the hell pays for music?

              Comment


              • And apparently Spotify and Pandora rose to number 3 and 4 on the iTunes app list while Tidal completely fell out of the top 700
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  who the hell pays for music?
                  That's the whole point of this lol.....

                  They don't want people streaming their music for free on any service. So they created their own service assuming fans would actually pay for it.

                  Real fans would already own it though.....meaning these ppl already made the money from the fans.....which is just another ridiculous point.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    And apparently Spotify and Pandora rose to number 3 and 4 on the iTunes app list while Tidal completely fell out of the top 700
                    Tends to happen when you publicly take shots. Any PR is good PR.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      who the hell pays for music?
                      Nobody!!! Thats why Jay-z wasnt smart. He needed to find a way to get the listeners from Spotify over to Tidal. Youre not doing that by charging listeners for a damn subscription. Nobody buys music, and Jay-Z knows that but instead he was so arrogant to believe that he and Beyonce and Kanye have all of these fans that will come rushing to their good graces once Tidal was announced, and now Kanye is mad that he looks like a fool. I feel kind of bad for him and the other artists only because you can tell they didnt really want to do this but they had to, and they probably bought in to Jay-Z's arrogant approach, which is backfiring.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Just keep using that Spotify free month, people.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Just keep using that Spotify free month, people.
                          Only relevant if you're only using it on just your phone really though. I have enough music on my phone where I usually just use spotify at home to find new music etc.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            who the hell pays for music?
                            You mean..."Who the hell doesn't illegally steal music?"
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Just keep using that Spotify free month, people.
                              Youtube to youtube mp3
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Nobody!!! Thats why Jay-z wasnt smart. He needed to find a way to get the listeners from Spotify over to Tidal. Youre not doing that by charging listeners for a damn subscription. Nobody buys music, and Jay-Z knows that but instead he was so arrogant to believe that he and Beyonce and Kanye have all of these fans that will come rushing to their good graces once Tidal was announced, and now Kanye is mad that he looks like a fool. I feel kind of bad for him and the other artists only because you can tell they didnt really want to do this but they had to, and they probably bought in to Jay-Z's arrogant approach, which is backfiring.
                                Kanye was a fool long before this.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X