This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Nobody!!! Thats why Jay-z wasnt smart. He needed to find a way to get the listeners from Spotify over to Tidal. Youre not doing that by charging listeners for a damn subscription. Nobody buys music, and Jay-Z knows that but instead he was so arrogant to believe that he and Beyonce and Kanye have all of these fans that will come rushing to their good graces once Tidal was announced, and now Kanye is mad that he looks like a fool. I feel kind of bad for him and the other artists only because you can tell they didnt really want to do this but they had to, and they probably bought in to Jay-Z's arrogant approach, which is backfiring.
    Right....like, there's a CLEAR difference between a beyonce fan buying her new album......and then a person who is going to buy the album and yet still pay for the streaming service for some reason?? That makes zero sense. I really can't picture a business model where they really thought this would work. at all. ever.
    hopefully they lost ****loads of money and it becomes a public lesson =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Kanye was a fool long before this.
      Is that the only comment you came up with? (Even though youre right). Go away
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Youtube to youtube mp3
        ugh....talk about ****ty low quality audio!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          ugh....talk about ****ty low quality audio!
          Haha that or downloading torrents

Comment

• Govt should bail them out imo
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Govt should bail them out imo
              hahahaha. Someone's gotta look out for the struggling americans like Jay-Z and Kanye
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hahahaha. Someone's gotta look out for the struggling americans like Jay-Z and Kanye
                Meanwhile the actual artists who are struggling are overlooked for Kanye and Nicki Minaj.

Comment

• I think Mumford and Sons came out and slammed Tidal

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Govt should bail them out imo
                    At least get them to a "too big to fail" point.

Maybe merge them together with Pandora and Spotify. #EconomiesOfScaleTbh
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• lol, one tweet said:

I could just BUY "Reasonable Doubt" for $10, and not pay $10 a month...sooooo

and another said:

Jay-Z still think people want to listen to Reasonable Doubt so badly that they'll dump Spotify for Tidal?

(On March 30th, Lilly Allen tweeted that whilst she loved Jay Z, Tidal is "expensive compared to other perfectly good streaming services" and that he'd taken the biggest artists and "made them exclusive to TIDAL (am i right in thinking this?), people are going to swarm back to Pirate sites in droves… sending traffic to torrent sites."

"Up and coming (not yet millionaires) artists are going to suffer as a result," she added in a later tweet. )

Not really sure about that....because im sure there's MUCH more people who don't care about Tidal then there are people who are going to defer to piracy just BECAUSE of Tidal...
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "I don't think jay z knows how much stuff costs. Like if I asked him for money to buy a banana he would give me $40."
                        lmao
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"I don't think jay z knows how much stuff costs. Like if I asked him for money to buy a banana he would give me $40."
                          lmao
                          I think hes gotten so rich, hes out of touch with reality. Im not wishing to see him fail but stop being so delusional. He hasnt spit a good lyric since the Blueprint. Hes respected, but hes not God. And i know some hardcore Jigga fans who laughed at Tidal. It was ridiculous.

Comment

Is that the only comment you came up with? (Even though youre right). Go away
                            Jayz is a fool too.

Comment

He hasnt spit a good lyric since the Blueprint.
                              Uhh the Black Album and American Gangster
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                Uhh the Black Album and American Gangster
                                Trash

Comment

Working...
                                X