Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Right....like, there's a CLEAR difference between a beyonce fan buying her new album......and then a person who is going to buy the album and yet still pay for the streaming service for some reason?? That makes zero sense. I really can't picture a business model where they really thought this would work. at all. ever.
    hopefully they lost ****loads of money and it becomes a public lesson =P
    Sounds like PSLs

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I think hes gotten so rich, hes out of touch with reality. Im not wishing to see him fail but stop being so delusional. He hasnt spit a good lyric since the Blueprint. Hes respected, but hes not God. And i know some hardcore Jigga fans who laughed at Tidal. It was ridiculous.
      oh, I hope he fails. why wouldn't we want that? it's going to be a win for consumers with something that's been as public. I mean there have been RIDICULOUS commercials about this! An epic flop would actually help recording artists, because there's going to be so many cheap avenues for people to hear their music.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Sounds like PSLs
        I'm kind of familiar with PSL's
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Uhh the Black Album and American Gangster
          those were awful. She's right....general consensus among people who actually KNOW hiphop, is that he's been irrelevant in music since Blueprint.

          However, we already know to not trust your taste in music, Asap George...
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Sounds like PSLs
            actually, that's a decent comparison.
            The main difference though, is that season ticket holders have no choice.

            potential Tidal users can just buy the music for the one time price, instead of doing both. Hence why the business model literally makes no sense.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Trash
              Im so proud of you

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Im so proud of you
                For what
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  those were awful. She's right....general consensus among people who actually KNOW hiphop, is that he's been irrelevant in music since Blueprint.

                  However, we already know to not trust your taste in music, Asap George...
                  What true hiphop fans. Both of those are considered to be in his top 5 among most real hiphop fans.
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    What true hiphop fans. Both of those are considered to be in his top 5 among most real hiphop fans.
                    LMAO And they lied to you
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • It's ****ing snowing right now.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        It's ****ing snowing right now.
                        Ew... I'm sorry to hear that
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          LMAO And they lied to you
                          I dont know where you get your information but literally every top 5 about Jay Zs best albums involves the Black Album and most have American Gangster as well you casual.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            I dont know where you get your information but literally every top 5 about Jay Zs best albums involves the Black Album and most have American Gangster as well you casual.
                            Well fortunately for me, I dont go by what other people say his top 5's are. I actually listen to the music and determine that myself :-)
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Well fortunately for me, I dont go by what other people say his top 5's are. I actually listen to the music and determine that myself :-)
                              list em then, Im sure your opinion isn't as valuable as this guys
                              http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-come-20131205
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                It's ****ing snowing right now.
                                Well then......that DOES suck.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X