Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• lol Hagelins face

ughhhh what a game.

Comment

• Hockey is not a sport.

Comment

• Rangers the past few years are like the Kardiac Kids.....

can't they just win a ****ing game instead of cutting it close every damn time?!?!? lmao
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Hockey is not a sport.
            False!
            Football, Hockey, Soccer and Basketball = Sports
            Golf & baseball = hobbies.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Brodeur never really was THE best though....he was always overshadowed by Hasek, Roy etc....

Also....just because I want to piss off Devils fans:
              Lundqvist has a better sv%, the same GAA avg, and a better win % in his career to date.
              Brodeur had his moments, but i agree with you. His best years were early on. Hasek was unbelievable. You Ranger fans ..... *sigh*
              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

yea man....that's why im sayin'...it's refreshing when someone in the know actually says that. I mean, you could say that Berhe is a dumb kid who doesn't know that youre not supposed to say that **** about someone who still needs to make a living....maybe there's an unspoken code....but...I like that there's not that blind following of some coach like people do to TC. Then again, he IS a demi-god, clearly. Worshipped by many. Woe to those who oppose! lol
                I just wish that the people that are in the know say things like this while the person being criticized is still an employee of the team. Then again, ANY criticism of the coaching staff on TC's watch gets you banished to the bench. Ask Corey Washington how that feels.
                sigpic

Comment

Hockey is not a sport.
                  You can troll a lot better than this
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                    Brodeur had his moments, but i agree with you. His best years were early on. Hasek was unbelievable. You Ranger fans ..... *sigh*
                    lol Listen, I refuse to call Henrik, King Henrik before he wins Lord Stanely.

Comment

Rangers the past few years are like the Kardiac Kids.....

can't they just win a ****ing game instead of cutting it close every damn time?!?!? lmao
                      Seriously. OT in the playoffs, every shot on both goals

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                        You can troll a lot better than this
                        But it's true

Comment

But it's true
                          Most nfl players couldnt hold a hockey players jock. These guys play with torn ligaments, broken bones. I think one guy played on a broken leg for the Bruins a few years back. Some guy on Pitt broke his nose the other night, fixes it himself, blows a bloody snot rocket and is back on the ice next shift.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Most nfl players couldnt hold a hockey players jock. These guys play with torn ligaments, broken bones. I think one guy played on a broken leg for the Bruins a few years back. Some guy on Pitt broke his nose the other night, fixes it himself, blows a bloody snot rocket and is back on the ice next shift.
                            Don't forget extracting your own tooth and going right back out there for your next shift as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

But it's true
                              You wouldn't be saying that if you say Zdeno Chara in person.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                                You wouldn't be saying that if you say Zdeno Chara in person.
                                Is he scary

Comment

Working...
                                X