Clear All

• So im high as a ***** and my mom calls

Problem 1

Then she starts asking about school

Problem 2
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Its different from a charlie horse. Its literally almost impossible to walk, and happens when you become really dehydrated.

Im a Wizards fan, I just go to all of the Raps games because theyre the local team. I even had a picture of Wall and Beal as my sig for the longest time.
      Dontbelieveyou

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Sure, except I'm not a *****, so i'd limp to where I was going. putting weight on a cramped leg is the only way to stretch it back out.

edit - I've woken up with Charlie horses before. it's bad when you just wake up in the middle of the night out of nowhere. But I just stand on it, do a few lunges to stretch it out, and im fine.
        Its not the same man, the ones caused by dehydration completely lock up your lower leg. You can't even move your foot, let alone try to put weight on it.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Dontbelieveyou
          doesntmatter
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Its not the same man, the ones caused by dehydration completely lock up your lower leg. You can't even move your foot, let alone try to put weight on it.
            am I supposed to have sympathy for a professional athlete who apparently doesn't know how the human body works?? I'm not saying anything that isn't just a general consensus that a large majority of basketball players are babies. it's been that way FOR SUCH a long time.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Either way, I guess I don't care much since I think the last NBA game I watched wasssss....Knicks/Celtics in the playoffs 2 years ago.....? Prior to that I'm pretty sure I last time I watched was in the Nash mvp years
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

am I supposed to have sympathy for a professional athlete who apparently doesn't know how the human body works?? I'm not saying anything that isn't just a general consensus that a large majority of basketball players are babies. it's been that way FOR SUCH a long time.
                Thats from the game where the Spurs turned the AC in San Antonio in June. Of course its gonna be hard for a guy thats like 5% body fat to keep hydrated.
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Asaps like Johnny Cochran for punks and pima donnas

Comment

doesntmatter
                    K

Comment

Sure, except I'm not a *****, so i'd limp to where I was going. putting weight on a cramped leg is the only way to stretch it back out.

edit - I've woken up with Charlie horses before. it's bad when you just wake up in the middle of the night out of nowhere. But I just stand on it, do a few lunges to stretch it out, and im fine.
                      Same, the only thing that helps was stretching it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        Brodeur was beast early on, but as he got older he was the beneficiary of the trap system the Devils used. He was still great though. It also helped that he had Stevens, Niedermayer, and Rafalski back there.
                        Well said; who invited the logical guy?

Comment

Brodeur never really was THE best though....he was always overshadowed by Hasek, Roy etc....

Also....just because I want to piss off Devils fans:
                          Lundqvist has a better sv%, the same GAA avg, and a better win % in his career to date.

I thought he said beast, not best. I don't think there was ever a time when he was the best in the league.

Damn good though.

Comment

I know. It's really difficult for me to find my favorite artists currently. I have always wished there was just one, overpriced way, for me to listen to it all in one place.
                            Spotify doesn't work for you?

Comment

• So uhm. Anyone know anything about NASCAR? Like the strategy involved.
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                K
                                Cool
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X