X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring!!! Pistachio
    Chocolate Almond Chip.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Chocolate Almond Chip.
      Yum!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
        Yum!
        As good as it gets.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

As good as it gets.

Love Friendly's!! In fact when I was pregnant with my son once a week I would go there and have the peanut butter cup sunday covered with nuts!! I can't believe I only gained 30 lbs!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            vanilla.

and no, it's not boring......vanilla is goddamn delicious and doesn't have to rely on candy to make it good.
            Vanillas a good second place. Cookies and cream is obviously the best though.
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Vanilla with chocolate....you simply cannot beat it

Comment

I don't "play" the market. I invest for the long haul. We are as diversified as anyone can be. Trying to time the market is a recipe for disaster. If I "took my gains" I would have missed out on more growth.
                The only reason we've done so well over the past 20 years is because we have stayed the course. That includes plenty of down times.
                Plus trust me.....The FED isn't interested at all in increasing interest rates much at all. They will probably remain very low for the foreseeable future.

I'm sure there will be down times....To me that's just an opportunity to continue to buy at a discount.
                this does seem to be the best method, but for a 25 year old impulsive impatient **** such as myself....it just doesn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  Vanilla with chocolate....you simply cannot beat it
                  Yea I like both, mixing them is real good.

Comment

• BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                      BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY

I don't know what the **** you just said, little kid......but you special!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• And this is why China will never be the #1 superpower in the world....

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/chi...ink=MW_popular

Comment

What in God's name are you talking about?
                          The market is friggin killin.
                          Every day is a new high. Our funds are going crazy. (Thank God for income inequality)
                          **** the Gini Coefficient! That's what I always say...

In truth, I never say that

Comment

I'm not going to try to time the market. We have 10 more years before we retire. We have given Vanguard (who controls our biggest portfolio) permission to start allocating in slightly more conservative funds. But when there is a correction it just means we can buy into funds cheaper.
                            While I think there will be a 5 to 10% correction (maybe this fall) I'm not going to be concerned. While there has been a huge bull market, I think a lot is due to the panicked sell off back in 08 and 09.

This is consistent with our investment approach as well.

When the correction comes - and I agree it's inevitable - that just means more purchase power for the accounts in which we DCA.

Comment

I don't "play" the market. I invest for the long haul. We are as diversified as anyone can be. Trying to time the market is a recipe for disaster. If I "took my gains" I would have missed out on more growth.
                              The only reason we've done so well over the past 20 years is because we have stayed the course. That includes plenty of down times.
                              Plus trust me.....The FED isn't interested at all in increasing interest rates much at all. They will probably remain very low for the foreseeable future.

I'm sure there will be down times....To me that's just an opportunity to continue to buy at a discount.
                              It's like your* looking over my shoulder..

*you're...
                              Last edited by Sarcasman; 04-24-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                And this is why China will never be the #1 superpower in the world....

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/chi...ink=MW_popular
                                Damn!!! There goes my second income!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X