X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]That Truck bomb sounds impressive ... depending on the pitcher size, I'm not even sure I could chug it without a stop, unless I can use a funnel :P

Not to mention..3/4 a pint of Jameson.

that is going to **** you up I don't care who you are.

to be honest, I'm not sure I could pull it off right now...that's pretty impressive Kase.
    [/quote] me neither, but goddammit im willing to try[/quote]</P>

lovely- just dont call me to clean your puke. that much liquid turns my stomach, let alone the fact that its curdled. ughh gross</P>[/quote]

i don't puke unless tequila is involved..

i wear my big boy pants all the time...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</p>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

GAaaaaaaa.. not this again!
      [/quote]</p>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</p>[/quote]

don't let him fool u... him and Mod_m were sending me, lets just say risque pics[/quote]

Oh dear....

You know, there's a report violation button on the bottom of the posts, right? lol

Comment

I cant make it , i have absolutely nothing to wear.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

LOL. I don't get how a football forum mostly of guys, have pics of guys in speedos floating around like this... This has to break alot of "man law" rules!

I must visit the "hot girls thread" on nfl draft countdown, to get this image out of my head and replace it with T &amp; A []

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]I cant make it , i have absolutely nothing to wear.
            [/quote]

just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</P>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</P>

[/quote]

LOL. I don't get how a football forum mostly of guys, have pics of guys in speedos floating around like this... This has to break alot of "man law" rules!

I must visit the "hot girls thread" on nfl draft countdown, to get this image out of my head and replace it with T &amp; A []

[/quote]</P>

yeah mr.mod- can i please have a girls only thread, that would be surperb lol but it would last about 8 seconds til mmb came in there and tried to pick someone up lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

We had a Babes thread in the Entertainment section, which was wonderful, and then they deleted it []

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"]I cant make it , i have absolutely nothing to wear.
                  [/quote] just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>lets go boston!!!![:P]</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yeah mr.mod- can i please have a girls only thread, that would be surperb lol but it would last about 8 seconds til mmb came in there and tried to pick someone up lol</p>[/quote]

No love for Mini-Me? []

I'd try to beat him to the chase... lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"]I cant make it , i have absolutely nothing to wear.
                      [/quote] just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">lets go boston!!!![:P]</font></p>[/quote]

Babe.... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you... don't do this to me!!!!!!!!!!!! [:'(]

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]I cant make it , i have absolutely nothing to wear.
                        [/quote]</P>

their is always ed hardy for ya harooni. lol </P>

Comment

dress? i dont wear dresses im metro not #####. maybe some khaki shorts with a pink lacoste shirt, or white linen pants and a D@G see through shirt. [] I 'll drive the ladies mad with excitement.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</P>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yeah mr.mod- can i please have a girls only thread, that would be surperb lol but it would last about 8 seconds til mmb came in there and tried to pick someone up lol</P>

[/quote]

No love for Mini-Me? []

I'd try to beat him to the chase... lol
                            [/quote]</P>

yes i know, he is rubbing off on you lol</P>

Comment

[/quote] just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>lets go boston!!!![:P]</FONT></P>[/quote]

don't get me started PHILLY girl

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]dress? i dont wear dresses im metro not #####. maybe some khaki shorts with a pink lacoste shirt, or white linen pants and a D@G see through shirt. [] I 'll drive the ladies mad with excitement.
                                [/quote]</P>

only if you wear a backwards hat lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X