X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    I'm out of beer.
    This is solvable; I trust you took timely appropriate action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I just started watching Suits, primarily because Bill recommends it so fiercely. Not surprisingly, I like it.

They do their out of the office business location shots in my building. And Harvey's apt location shot is in the building where I park my I car, yet I never seem to run into those guys during week.

Funny that.
      S1 and S2 are great. First half of S3 is great, too, but it's a steady decline from there. I'll watch it until it's cancelled, but it gets kinda cheap when all the relationships start hogging the plot lines.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        S1 and S2 are great. First half of S3 is great, too, but it's a steady decline from there. I'll watch it until it's cancelled, but it gets kinda cheap when all the relationships start hogging the plot lines.
        That's why I hate relationships.

Comment

• I wouldn't wish bronchitis on my worst enemy. Not ever.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            I wouldn't wish bronchitis on my worst enemy. Not ever.
            Hope you feel better soon Rudy ... I don't remember ever having bronchitis .... But I got a cold about 6 weeks ago that decked me had to go to the doc took weeks to get rid of it .... We need some sunshine and warm weather up here
            Last edited by byron; 04-26-2015, 11:42 AM.

Comment

That's why I hate relationships.
              haha

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                Hope you feel better soon Rudy ... I don't remember ever having bronchitis .... But I got a cold about 6 weeks ago that decked me had to go to the doc took weeks to get rid of it .... We need some sunshine and warm weaher up here
                Thanks byron. Its so annoying, you can't breathe and youre coughing all the time. Little sleep,low energy, fevers.
                Just got back from the doctor and got an inhaler. Feeling better now.

Comment

• boohoo fwiw

Comment

Thanks byron. Its so annoying, you can't breathe and youre coughing all the time. Little sleep,low energy, fevers.
                    Just got back from the doctor and got an inhaler. Feeling better now.
                    Take some steam today either in the shower or a teakettle with a towel over your head. Nothing's worse than not being able to get a good gulp of air.

Feel better, dear.

Comment

boohoo fwiw
                      I hope you get bronchitis! Imo

Comment

Take some steam today either in the shower or a teakettle with a towel over your head. Nothing's worse than not being able to get a good gulp of air.

Feel better, dear.
                        Hot steamy showers always help! I put a towel under my door and just inhale the steam. Thabks Sarcy, you da man.

Comment

I only saw S1E1. So is it a triangle for the young kid between the paralegal and the friend's gf? I assume it's the red head for Harvey?

I hope not.....

Comment

Hot steamy showers always help! I put a towel under my door and just inhale the steam. Thabks Sarcy, you da man.

If your Dr didn't prescribe anitibiotics, watch yourself closely. If you don't show improvement soon or start developing a fever at night, go back and get some. Some acute bronchitis is bacterial.

sarcasman, board certified

Comment

If your Dr didn't prescribe anitibiotics, watch yourself closely. If you don't show improvement soon or start developing a fever at night, go back and get some. Some acute bronchitis is bacterial.

sarcasman, board certified
                              Yeah, this one is acute. I just needed my chest to be loosened. I feel much better now, I should be good in a day or two.
                              I was prescribed antibiotics in the winter when it was really bad. They helped but you gotta wait a couple of days for it to settle in your system.

Ugh I remember one time I had really bad bronchitis but I thought i could beat it (my dad begged me to take our albuterol machine with us but i'm naturally stubborn and refused) omg I tried walking to class and I was completely WINDED once I walked about a block. Will never make that mistake again.

Comment

I only saw S1E1. So is it a triangle for the young kid between the paralegal and the friend's gf?
                                Yeah, for a little. And they do rewind episodes in S2 for more in depth backstories.

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                I assume it's the red head for Harvey?

I hope not.....
                                They banged years ago (rewind episode), but Donna has strict code when it comes to dating coworkers. She's infatuated with Harvey (understandable tbh imo), but she can control it.

And that's just, believe it or not, "minor" stuff in season 1 relative to how it is now. The same stuff happens in S2 and the first half of S3, but it always took a backseat to whatever else was going on. That's not really the case anymore, which is ruining an otherwise incredible show.

Comment

Working...
                                X