This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Yeah, this one is acute. I just needed my chest to be loosened. I feel much better now, I should be good in a day or two.
    I was prescribed antibiotics in the winter when it was really bad. They helped but you gotta wait a couple of days for it to settle in your system.

Ugh I remember one time I had really bad bronchitis but I thought i could beat it (my dad begged me to take our albuterol machine with us but i'm naturally stubborn and refused) omg I tried walking to class and I was completely WINDED once I walked about a block. Will never make that mistake again.
    yeah the congestion is what gets me and it happen fast ..... I don't know if you like coffee but black coffee helps with breathing also and the caffeine helps to loosen things up....probably tea is just as good ....

Comment

• Have you tried smoking some cigarettes? The smoke will suffocate the bacteria, and imo melt it away.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        yeah the congestion is what gets me and it happen fast ..... I don't know if you like coffee but black coffee helps with breathing also and the caffeine helps to loosen things up....probably tea is just as good ....
        Drinking some tea now.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Have you tried smoking some cigarettes? The smoke will suffocate the bacteria, and imo melt it away.
          Evidence that Bill wants me to die painfully.

Comment

• Is it me or does the draft this year seem flat... unexciting...... probably me... I just don't see any prospects that jump out at me as boy I hope we get that guy ...

Comment

Is it me or does the draft this year seem flat... unexciting...... probably me... I just don't see any prospects that jump out at me as boy I hope we get that guy ...
              Yeah, I'm not into it at all, either.

Comment

Is it me or does the draft this year seem flat... unexciting...... probably me... I just don't see any prospects that jump out at me as boy I hope we get that guy ...
                Haha man I hate the draft. All of the top prospects they have been jerking off about all year long are "slipping"
                I just want them all to STFU.

Comment

Have you tried smoking some cigarettes? The smoke will suffocate the bacteria, and imo melt it away.
                  ha.... I don't know about smoke maybe dip some Copenhagen and swallow it might do the trick.....You'll forget how bad your lungs feel and start thinking about your unset stomach

Comment

Haha man I hate the draft. All of the top prospects they have been jerking off about all year long are "slipping"
                    I just want them all to STFU.
                    All I really know is that the Gurujot wants a the Gurley.

Comment

All I really know is that the Gurujot wants a the Gurley.
                      A couple of other posters here want him too. Uh for what though?

Comment

Yeah, I'm not into it at all, either.
                        its weird ....As much as I hate to say this I feel like our team is in limbo ,stuck in the mud.... Like on the verge of major changes .....Idk

Comment

its weird ....As much as I hate to say this I feel like our team is in limbo ,stuck in the mud.... Like on the verge of major changes .....Idk
                          Here is what scares me

If we miss the playoffs again with a ****ty record, do you fire TC? And if you do, do you get rid of Eli? And if you get rid of TC..will BM be his replacement or will he be replaced?

I'm not gonna lie and I'm not an Eli homer but if he plays well but we end up with a ****ty record and he's released..I will be very upset.

Comment

A couple of other posters here want him too. Uh for what though?
                            The guy has had an ACL already... I mean jesus I'm sure its tough or maybe impossible to find clean players but a RB with a bad knee ? Idk it ain't like the Giants are immured to Acl's

Comment

The guy has had an ACL already... I mean jesus I'm sure its tough or maybe impossible to find clean players but a RB with a bad knee ? Idk it ain't like the Giants are immured to Acl's
                              we dont need anymore Rb's.

Assuming Jennings is healthy, Andre and Shane will split carries. Wtf is Gurley's role? Just a waste of a draft pick imo tbh

Comment

• And him having a knee injury already is not a good sign..especially with our injury woes

Comment

Working...
                                X