This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the organization's plan is this:

Giants bounce back this year -- great, keep things the same.

Giants suck this year, but offense plays well (and BM cuts down on those incompetent stretches), retire TC, and promote BM to HC. If he shows promise, keep him. If the Giants continue to suck, clean house.

Giants all-around suck this year, clean house.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Here is what scares me

If we miss the playoffs again with a ****ty record, do you fire TC? And if you do, do you get rid of Eli? And if you get rid of TC..will BM be his replacement or will he be replaced?

I'm not gonna lie and I'm not an Eli homer but if he plays well but we end up with a ****ty record and he's released..I will be very upset.
      I have the same stuff going through my mind ...I still think the plan is/was to move BM up and that's been a bet hedged with S Stagnola "I can't spell".... It seems like a mess

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        I think the organization's plan is this:

Giants suck this year, but offense plays well (and BM cuts down on those incompetent stretches), retire TC, and promote BM to HC. If he shows promise, keep him. If the Giants continue to suck, clean house.

Kinda glad you brought up the incompetent stretches because those hurt us the most

Imo
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Kinda glad you brought up the incompetent stretches because those hurt us the most

Imo
          How does almost no one else remember those? Everyone's slobbing on BM's knob because Eli's garbage-time, fluffed-up numbers look crisp. The offense was a HUGE issue last year, and while the Eli/OBJ connection is promising, we're gonna need way more.

Comment

I think the organization's plan is this:

I'd agree but I don't like the first part Of coarse I want the team to succeed.... I guess I worry about losing a potential future head coach in BM....Idk

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              I'd agree but I don't like the first part Of coarse I want the team to succeed.... I guess I worry about losing a potential future head coach in BM....Idk
              Yeah, BM could leave if the Giants have a nice season.

Comment

How does almost no one else remember those? Everyone's slobbing on BM's knob because Eli's garbage-time, fluffed-up numbers look crisp. The offense was a HUGE issue last year, and while the Eli/OBJ connection is promising, we're gonna need way more.
                To be honest...I blamed TC for that. Maybe I am wrong but..

Comment

And him having a knee injury already is not a good sign..especially with our injury woes
                  yeah and I ain't like Jennings or SV have ever played a full seasons....

Comment

Yeah, BM could leave if the Giants have a nice season.
                    Well no doubt BM needs to prove himself... I wonder through just how much or if TC was throttling him last year ....The whole stick with the game plan no matter what bothers the **** out of me.... That being said I'm sure it was a tentative year for BM being his first as a OC and all

Comment

To be honest...I blamed TC for that. Maybe I am wrong but..
                      Yeah, idk. A main part in the offense stalling during that stretch was this need to feed Andre Williams against loaded fronts, and very unimaginative and vanilla WR alignments. I'm not sure if that's "the compromise" between both philosophies, but it was pretty atrocious for a stretch there.

I don't want to give all the downside to TC, since he already has a bulk cut of it cut out from me, but they'll need to avoid that.

Comment

I wouldn't wish bronchitis on my worst enemy. Not ever.
                        You sure your house isn't on fire. Other people have made this mistake.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          I'm not sure what this means.

EDIT: Oh, that one black lady lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            the smoke would suffocate the bacteria anyway, so no harm no foul

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVnoNpncfh0

y'all don't know about this

Comment

Yeah, idk. A main part in the offense stalling during that stretch was this need to feed Andre Williams against loaded fronts, and very unimaginative and vanilla WR alignments. I'm not sure if that's "the compromise" between both philosophies, but it was pretty atrocious for a stretch there.

I don't want to give all the downside to TC, since he already has a bulk cut of it cut out from me, but they'll need to avoid that.
                                I would hate for them to panic and go back to just run run pass. That was so awful under Gilbride, and I saw it sooo much in the middle of the season. It's not a good strategy at all lol why won't they learn this?

Comment

Working...
                                X